RPGM Abandoned Time Travel Saga [v0.5] [BAFteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I love the tags in this! also we need to petition for an "almost-English" tag as this one is another shining example of nearly there english. example: "she is about taking off her clothes"

still this was fun you should try it person actually reading this comment...yes you...

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Hi, I'm developer of this game. Sorry to hear that. Please tell me if you find any bug
Well, I haven't tried the bugfixed version (mainly because I already seen all content) but there were many areas allowing you to enter but not leave (eg. towards the hut near the lake (and the lake itself), that one is quite painful because the conversation between the girls on the street suggested you to go there. The hospital also prevents you from leaving...) Also, you can get stuck inside the pool changing room door (door entry animation plays, and you get stuck in a 1x1 "room"). Various other doors allow you to phase right through, the stairs upwards in the school building also have no collision box from what I can tell. I have not done extensive collision testing due to being forced to repeatedly reload :(

BAFteam

Jun 10, 2018
>car accident
why can't it be toaster malfunction for once ? every orphan MC's out there is because of the cars. i will feel more emotinal if it would be "he is orphan,because his parents....who give a shit. he is orphan,let's just leave it at that"
I can't tell you anything now but I assure you our game is not like any other games. This event is needed for what happens later.

This game have animations?
It will have more animations in next version.

Well, I haven't tried the bugfixed version (mainly because I already seen all content) but there were many areas allowing you to enter but not leave (eg. towards the hut near the lake (and the lake itself), that one is quite painful because the conversation between the girls on the street suggested you to go there. The hospital also prevents you from leaving...) Also, you can get stuck inside the pool changing room door (door entry animation plays, and you get stuck in a 1x1 "room"). Various other doors allow you to phase right through, the stairs upwards in the school building also have no collision box from what I can tell. I have not done extensive collision testing due to being forced to repeatedly reload. :(
Thank you! I will fix all bugs in next version.

oldwolf

May 4, 2018
I downloaded about idk, a week maybe two played it, and was... meh with it? I think it has some potential but its a wait and see sort of thing for me.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
On 2nd day in school, when clicking to advance text with mouse it moves MC and then the teacher freezes when she can't finish her path. Since in path mode, can't move MC out of way, game stuck, reset.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I get stuck in the ceiling of the old man's house after he gives the aphrodisiac.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote