RPGM Abandoned Time Travel Saga [v0.5] [BAFteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Another bug, picture of mom's feet from hole in the wall gets stuck on screen.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i can't enter the old man's house at day 5, it keep saying i have to work 1st even if i have aredy been at work
but where is work?!? the walkthrough only says go to work, the map doesn't show any work haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You must go to hospital, it have another work for you, do it and you can enter old man house!!!
so i go to the hospital and mc says i don't have anything to here
eh???? if i'm supposed to work there, why can't i enter?!?

May 21, 2017
Every time I start the game it gives the following error: '' TypeError Can not read property 'blendModes' of undefined ".

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Complicated my pc is burnt out and I'm only with a weak 32bts win7;

And it does not support 64bit.:pokerFace:

Another game I can not play:FeelsBadMan:
why not replace it then? it's my belief that everyone should have at least 10 pcs.. for NAS as well as emergency use

Reactions: AlexYagami1993

BAFteam

Jun 10, 2018
next problem occured after that, successfully enter the old mans house, get the potion, now supposedly need to go home, well, nothing at home, you cant even leave home, nothing to advance time or something?
Did you peek at the daughter 2nd time? I will fix this bug in next version. For now, don't peek at her second time and you will be fine.

May 21, 2017
why not replace it then? it's my belief that everyone should have at least 10 pcs.. for NAS as well as emergency use
Let's say I'm in financial crisis :FeelsBadMan:, I can hardly afford the net imagine having 10 pcs , living in Brazil from there, things here are absurd of expensive :ForeverAlone:

Reactions: XdnaX

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Let's say I'm in financial crisis :FeelsBadMan:, I can hardly afford the net imagine having 10 pcs , living in Brazil from there, things here are absurd of expensive :ForeverAlone:
oh yea south america, things are nuts down there now, heh i was actually joking about 10 even tho i have 30, most of them used as nas. but south america overall it's always been a pain to have a decent pc there, i remember one friend his liquid cooler died and killed the cpu/mobo, he never came back to irc except once via his fone, he lived in either venezuela or argentina, all i remember is at the time it was constant protests over everything, then his pc died.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Can't proceed with the game because of game breaking bugs, even on the new fixed version. Ive tried both playthroughs (Construction Yard & Hospital) and from what I understand I can't move on because of either the following -

1. (Hospital Playthrough) Impossible to enter The Old Mans house because Jerry thinks he still needs to go to work, later when Jerry goes to visit his poisoned Dad in Hospital the Mom takes him to the corner Cafe which triggers a choice to spike her water with the drug the Old Man was supposed to give you (He hasn't but it still shows Jerry spiking the water with it anyway), after that I can't proceed with the visit nor the game, I even tried going back to the Old Mans house but again, Jerry thinks he needs to go to work first.

Or -

2. (Construction Yard Playthrough) Impossible for Jerry to leave the house after coming home from the Theater with Sakura because he thinks "it's not the right time to leave", when you return home you get a phone call from Akane to come play Uno but then Jerry says it's the perfect time to break the wall if he has enough strength (I had 4/5), I see he hasn't got enough but I try anyway, game confirms I haven't got enough yet, so I get Jerry to try and leave the house to go meet with Akane, Jerry says "it's not the right time to leave", I looked around the house and there's nothing to do there. So yeah, that's just Jerry's life now, stuck in his own home the poor soul.

Fuck you Jerry.

Reactions: James unknown man

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
before I try this, is this going to be just peaking on girls, (who may or may not be with other girls), or is the MC going to be getting in on the action at some point?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
before I try this, is this going to be just peaking on girls, (who may or may not be with other girls), or is the MC going to be getting in on the action at some point?
It doesn't matter, you'll never reach the content listed in the walkthrough because it's all bugged.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I go to the movies with the sister, she makes me a handjob, after we go back home, and I can not behave any more as if the game had been drinking. this normal or not ?

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
- Go to cinema.

- IR or NR - this might make a big change to your fate later -

+ IR: Nothing happens.

+ NR: Open The Daughter scene.

- Go to your room and break the wall (if have enough Str).

- Go to the the girlfriend's house.

- Get back home.

- Go to your room.

I am blocking the help. can do nothing. can not go out of the house or sleep ?

torchwood

May 3, 2017
I can't even unzip the file. "Archive is in unknown format or damaged." Anybody know how to fix that?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Your game is still broken. This image is stuck on screen.
timetravel.jpg

Save included

vultron

May 19, 2018
I think I broke this game first the rain sound effect from the park won't stop and then the game was sending me to school at night and finally I got stuck in the house where the game said go for a walk in the park but when I go to the door and he says it's not a good time XD

Oh and I can never visit the old man even if I went to work he just always says "I need to go to work first"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote