RPGM Abandoned Time Travel Saga [v0.5] [BAFteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Coca94

Jul 23, 2018
I stick in the old man house , what should i do to get out?
or stop playing until the next version!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Both of them ,but i use mouse alot
I ask because I have seen things which may not occur with keyboard, but do with mouse. Like being able to move when clicking for text to advance. Both should not be possible, but in the instance I had, they were when using the mouse. It would not happen on keyboard because movement is arrow or wasd command while text advancement is enter or space bar.
Knowing this may help root out the issue.
Also, setting wall/map parameters is another issue. Like when you can go up a wall and get stuck on the top edge. Or where maps transfer sprites, if you move with mouse often you get sent back to prior map.

Coca94

Jul 23, 2018
I ask because I have seen things which may not occur with keyboard, but do with mouse. Like being able to move when clicking for text to advance. Both should not be possible, but in the instance I had, they were when using the mouse. It would not happen on keyboard because movement is arrow or wasd command while text advancement is enter or space bar.
Knowing this may help root out the issue.
Also, setting wall/map parameters is another issue. Like when you can go up a wall and get stuck on the top edge. Or where maps transfer sprites, if you move with mouse often you get sent back to prior map.
Of-course bro there are to many issue in this games, i think it because it is a new ,let us wait until the new version.
and let us hope that the next version is better and flawless.
(oh and thanks br )

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
I'm sorry for that. Here is the fixed version
Even on new version it still says i need to go to work first when trying to enter old mans house, even tho i went to work.
Anyone knows a fix or something?

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
I suggest starting a new game if you didn't on the new version.
i did start new game on new version, everything went just as it was on previous version, do you maybe have a save file after old mans house entering?

RedRuby

Jul 2, 2017
I'm stuck at day 6 where i have to break the wall with only 4 strenght and it seems like i can't get to 5. I started the game on a fresh save and went to work every day when it was possible. Am i doing something wrong?

Vergil9989

Feb 24, 2018
What should i do when finish contact with old man?? Nothing mission when I go home and i'm stuck at home!!! Help, I can't pass on day 5

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
That right, when you finish at construction site, go to hospital and get work again!
next problem occured after that, successfully enter the old mans house, get the potion, now supposedly need to go home, well, nothing at home, you cant even leave home, nothing to advance time or something?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote