RPGM Abandoned Time Travel Saga [v0.5] [BAFteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Okay, so I finally got my hands on the remake. For those that don't know, BAF decided to remake the game after they struggled to get their original game functioning properly, it was considered unplayable because of numerous game breaking bugs and other issues.

So then, after waiting and hoping that BAF would actually pull through, what did we get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link:

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, so I finally got my hands on the remake. For those that don't know, BAF decided to remake the game after they struggled to get their original game functioning properly, it was considered unplayable because of numerous game breaking bugs and other issues.
version 0.2?

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017

So then, after waiting and hoping that BAF would actually pull through, what did we get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link:

After playing it, i can agree. I was hoping it would be enjoyable to the end but no.
Lesson learned. Not to have hope

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP with remake version and added pics of new art etc.

longstoryshort dev sent me link claiming remake of game has new, much improved art/story and fixes a lot of bugs in latest version, haven't actually played it(or old version for that matter) to tell you if it is buggy or not

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
Updated OP with remake version and added pics of new art etc.

longstoryshort dev sent me link claiming remake of game has new, much improved art/story and fixes a lot of bugs in latest version, haven't actually played it(or old version for that matter) to tell you if it is buggy or not
will it work with the previous version save file. If not i gotta run through it again for the 5th time

Update: Nope. previous version save file not compatible

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote