RPGM Abandoned Time Travel Saga [v0.5] [BAFteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Just tried this game, and yeah, it is a bit buggy. First day I head off to school. I try to chat with the first guy on the left as soon as one enters school. Game claims it can not find an image and keeps popping up a "retry" dialog. I suppose I could have just copied any image into the location where it was looking (do not know if that would have allowed it to recover or not). Instead closed the game and restarted.

The a few days later
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a random separate note... I never understand why developers insist on implementing a quick travel and then charging the character to use it. The whole point of putting in something like the bus system is because walking around the game over and over and over is way too repetitive and boring (especially when a player runs the wrong way, or forgets something, or is blindly searching all over every map because they can not remember/figure out what task they must currently do). So I applaud adding in any means of quick travel. The thing is, these games are also frequently money grinders. Just do the same task over and over many days to eventually earn money to buy whatever. I can deal with doing the job. What I do not like is paying money from the job to use the quick travel. This completely defeats the purpose of the quick travel. Now I saved myself the hassle of walking across 2 maps, only I spent money to do it, so I need to work an extra day, which increases my grind. So paying for quick travel is just swapping one form of grind for another. Not useful!

And before anyone says, hey, realism... like there can not be 100 different BS reasons given for why travel is free. So this kid is a student and the city allows all people with a valid student ID to use the buses for free. Parent/guardian/whoever, aside from providing food on the table and roof over the head also pays for a monthly bus pass. The city has poor air quality and the national government is insisting they improve it or the city is trying to go green. As part of a city-wide program all bus travel is free for everyone in an attempt to drastically lower exhaust emissions. Just before the game started the kid bought a 1-year, all-inclusive bus ticket. A hacker friend at school, or himself on his computer, has found a way into the buses computer system and figured out how to print unlimited bus tickets (or made a phone app that generates fake tickets). Et cetera... Give me the quick travel, but don't penalize me for using it.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Drop the attached image into the faces folder found at www/img/faces and you shouldn't have an issue with the game failing when talking to NPCs.

EDIT: Nah this game is fucked... now it just randomly fails to load a bunch of different numbered nhanvatphu.png as you walk around.

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
Help im stuck. i'm at the part where the inventor of the time traveling device wants me to hook him up to the girl next door.i cannot talk to the owner of the restaurant

dermat2

Dec 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for letting me know. I fixed it, you can download it here.
Though i download this and i can go to talk to restaurant owner after talk with the scientist, i cant enter in home after that. Says that its not right time to go home.

And when i found the girl in the street and call the police the game is freeze.

Even with this bugs, i very like this game.

Sorry for my bad english. Bye!

Reactions: Rtz12

sauless

Jul 1, 2018
Though i download this and i can go to talk to restaurant owner after talk with the scientist, i cant enter in home after that. Says that its not right time to go home.

And when i found the girl in the street and call the police the game is freeze.

Even with this bugs, i very like this game.

Sorry for my bad english. Bye!
same thing happens to me
I visited the scientist, I worked,and I can´t enter the house

Reactions: Rtz12

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Phew, for a sec I read Time Loop Hunter / Abandoned. This is still a shame though. It looked promising and the artwork was pretty good. T.T
His anime version was the best. The protagonist was very nice and funny. The character of Akane a good virgin student would have been very hot to develop NTR routes little by little. A shame the loss of this good content.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote