RPGM Abandoned Time Travel Saga [v0.5] [BAFteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BAFteam

Jun 10, 2018
is a buck in school a game not work than
Hello,
I'm developer of this game. Thank you for letting me know this bug. Here is the fixed version:

Have a nice day ;)

TypeError
Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

This error happens every time I try to start it.
Same here, 3 or 4 days of work in game and... crash. And no save, need to do everything from beginning.
This error seems appear on typical computers. I'm trying to figure why. Did you install Net framework 3.5 or above?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Froze at camping with Framework 4.0
Game seems alright right now. Noticed some dialogue skips itself, especially in the classroom, so if you can't read fast you may miss something. Nothing important skips from what I've seen though, mainly the teacher saying class starts.
When the teacher calls Akane to the board, she called her Undefine and Airi calls you that one time as well.
Assuming there will be differences between the green and red choices, but I'll wait until a fix before trying other choices.

Reactions: zoha

BAFteam

Jun 10, 2018
Froze at camping with Framework 4.0
Game seems alright right now. Noticed some dialogue skips itself, especially in the classroom, so if you can't read fast you may miss something. Nothing important skips from what I've seen though, mainly the teacher saying class starts.
When the teacher calls Akane to the board, she called her Undefine and Airi calls you that one time as well.
Assuming there will be differences between the green and red choices, but I'll wait until a fix before trying other choices.
Same at this moment. I have 4.7.2 Net Framework.
View attachment 225783
Same here. game just stuck , and You can`t do anything
Thank you so much! I fixed that bug now

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
There is something i can miss? Every day i go to school, work and where i can go to the gym.

But I hope I have not missed anything .

tibasu

May 16, 2018
If you help Akane with her school work, you seem to miss out on quite a few events, making the beginning feel abit slow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a hotkey for hiding textbox? I couldn't find one. Sakura interests me so hope development goes smoothly for next updates.

Feb 23, 2018
not sure if bug or not

Stuck in third classroom lesson, after akane solves the problem. Teacher dismisses the class but akane and teacher still stand by the whiteboard and theres no way to get up from my desk.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
I want to access the circle at the bottom middle of school library (that's where I should increase my INT, right?), but bookshelves are blocking the way. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
walkthrough is wrong.
the map is wrong.
everything is wrong.
i got stuck at "go to the store"
What store? where? There is no way to go downtown to any store...
The map shows it left, but all i see is a wall left.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
walkthrough is wrong.
the map is wrong.
everything is wrong.
i got stuck at "go to the store"
What store? where? There is no way to go downtown to any store...
The map shows it left, but all i see is a wall left.
The map and walkthrough should be for the old version of the game, before remake, that's why they are wrong. The game map is not that big and I found my way to the store and other places quite easily. From your home go right (to the park), then up (to the hospital), again up and here in downtown you will find the store. Go again up to downtown2 if you want to find store manager daughter's house.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote