RPGM Abandoned Time Travel Saga [v0.5] [BAFteam]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Where the fk is the girls house?1 seriously stop developing this game until you made a map.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
NEver freaking mind, I ran around looking for the freaking house several times around the entire freaking map only to find out you have to go to your own houses dinner table in order to enable the damn event. god dammit

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
What's wrong with this game .. i downloaded the one from Page 1 and the Remake one .. and it's still bugged here .. any help or saves please??
1552466852659.png

Jan 15, 2019
Hi, I'm developer of this game. Sorry to hear that. Please tell me if you find any bug, you can try new file here. :oops:
We are on 0.5 and only 0.3 is available here. I figure you might want your patreons to have access to the newest material. 0.4 however isn't exactly as new as 0.5, so could that be provided?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
im confused here, the patreon seems like the game have custom art made by someone while the game seems to have renders from some japan 3d game simulator... :unsure:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
All students are bawling, failed to load: img/faces/nhanvatphu.png
don't know if this will solve the problem or is worth the trouble, but i found a file img/faces/nvp.png, so i just made a copy of it and named it img/faces/nhanvatphu.png. seems to work ok. may just be something missed in translation?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
don't know if this will solve the problem or is worth the trouble, but i found a file img/faces/nvp.png, so i just made a copy of it and named it img/faces/nhanvatphu.png. seems to work ok. may just be something missed in translation?
It was deleted on my side, I am waiting for the next update, several similar error messages still happened to me (when leaving the sewers to exceed at school). I also found myself teleporting into the basement wall of the house after walking along the wall of another area. Played and bawled to death, no check was made before it was released.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote