1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
Rule of thumb: if you know that your English is subpar, don't criticize other people for their grammar... especially when it's perfectly legible. A tiny bit stilted, maybe, but I can't find a single thing wrong with the description.
i dont criticize i just try to say the description is werid

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
How do I get the chest before you enter the final castle? The one off to the right, where the obvious path is blocked?

I found the chest behind the 3 trees.

kucingshit

Dec 2, 2018
can someone share save file before fight the final bos?
my save file stuck inside the castel ,i cant get out from the castel and if i attack the boss i always game over :rolleyes:
too lazy playing from the start :confused:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
funny, just started it and was like ... hm that looks familiar.... The map of the town is basically the same as in "a new dawn"

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Let's see... Stuck inside the castle... With a game over ending

Plot makes no sense..

Yea fuck this.
Inside the castle, 1st floor, there should be a room in the right with some papers. It will say that there is something in a central column. Go around the room with the small hallway on its right and there should be three distant columns. The middle one has some weapon to beat the Game Over sequence.

Reactions: Jacie

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Inside the castle, 1st floor, there should be a room in the right with some papers. It will say that there is something in a central column. Go around the room with the small hallway on its right and there should be three distant columns. The middle one has some weapon to beat the Game Over sequence.
doesn't matter now, I've already deleted the game

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Just a heads up; the WorkUpload link is dead already: says file has been deleted or removed prematurely.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Going to the royal castle, the game ends in game over. Is there another end? The voice says not to go to the castle ever, so where to go?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote