VN Ren'Py Abandoned TimeFuck [v0.45] [Omniwang]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
sorry, but more and more such crapp games popping up here .... is this a new way for scamming ? i mean.. seriously.. u cant be serious to put up a paetron site for such a game ....
Did you even try the game? Because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Omniwang

Sep 18, 2017
Public Release 0.24.1 (PC/Mac)
Who knew branching fight sequences would take so long to work out? There's a lot that went into this. We have a lot here under the hood and locked away for later - this is all that we could finalize.
Added:
  • Downtown area with multiple new locations.
  • Multiple events with different girls
  • New sequences, new cameos.
  • Opened the arena - first bout of Pro LesRing available!
  • Requested mechanic for locations/descriptions on hover
  • Revised artwork
  • Better screenshots and banner to replace the terrible ones from the alpha
PC:
Mac:

Hey everybody! Thanks for putting up that last update, but I was putting off a new post until I had a proper update to share. Plenty of stupid things to do now including beating the shit out of Eric. Give it a shot and absolutely do not apply the patch to enable things Patreon would never approve of.

NewBannerSM.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0006.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ProximaLewds

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Who knew branching fight sequences would take so long to work out? There's a lot that went into this. We have a lot here under the hood and locked away for later - this is all that we could finalize.
Added:
  • Revised artwork
PC: Mega#hziiOo9ljFv5yP8fh-3t0Yi9T0aNtGzcBvN9nqtlFEk
Mac: Mega#cYQLzwTJegLgzBbBm_CXtQZn-PEMBzNOQVvyMzPn_Ss

Hey everybody! Thanks for putting up that last update, but I was putting off a new post until I had a proper update to share. Plenty of stupid things to do now including beating the shit out of Eric. Give it a shot and absolutely do not apply the patch to enable things Patreon would never approve of.

View attachment 634248
View attachment 634245
View attachment 634246
View attachment 634247
Decryption key for the Mega link?

EDIT: Actually, never mind. You just need to fix the link because if you click it right now, it doesn't include some characters in the URL.

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017

TimeFuck build 0.36.1!
Got the last bug ironed out. The next one should be soon, we have everything for the following scenes and the coding isn't that intensive. The next arena fight will take a little longer, but being who it is, I think it'll be worth the wait. Finish the current build for a peek!
-Revised assets for Belle - cleaned up, layers in place for these outfits and future outfits
-New characters
-New events
-New arena fight and reward scene (Mulan)
PC Link

MAC Link

LINUX Link

Reactions: StarCreator

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Added:
  • Revised artwork
PC: Mega
Mac: Mega

View attachment 634248
View attachment 634245
View attachment 634246
View attachment 634247
This still really heavily a parody of all these games or is it kind of its own thing now? I think I played the first version or so of this and had a blast cause it was so self aware

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.36.1 APK

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes