VN Ren'Py Abandoned TimeFuck [v0.45] [Omniwang]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Omniwang

Sep 18, 2017
Hey what'd I miss? New release up, tell your friends.

Patch (move into GAME folder):

Version 0.111

Added new content, new girls, new mechanics. Here's some better previews of what's to come.

Preview0.png Preview1.png Preview2.png Preview8.png Preview9.png

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This game seems pretty self-indulgent, and I wasn't really enjoying it. There are a lot of jokes, but they aren't very funny and mostly come off as angry.

I'd suggest cutting down especially on the references to the game's development history, and adding more of the traditional gameplay that you can then lampshade instead, to make it more of a game instead of reading like an edited diary.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not abandoned, just have a slow programmer.
dont hesitate to give news every now and then, even if its just for waiting.
peoples like to have some news. and that way you dont get abandonned without giving news.

communication is important, even if it doesnt look like :)

Reactions: botc76

Omniwang

Sep 18, 2017
Well it's slow because I still only have one programmer but want to add another after this build. I've got more of an adventure game setup than most of these games use, which is making things tough. This section should close out the first major portion of gameplay and the mechanics of one puzzle are sort of difficult. In the next section you'll be able to choose between Belle and Gogo and earn rep points with either one. There will be other girls to interact with, but they will be the focus of the first episode. (Side girls include Entrapta from She-Ra and the Nancy/Drew Quimm twins from Venture Bros.) There is also a cameo I got greenlit to use which I'm excited about. Sorry for the delay but I was pretty close to a release and was putting off promotion until I got to something steamier. Which should happen in this release! Wash Belle! Flirt with Gogo! Fool around with a hot inventor! Grind endlessly! Eat pizza!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jul 7, 2019 at 7:59am
Finally!
This took too long, I know. But coding this quest was pretty tough and there was a lot to figure out. I'll have a lot more time and resources towards this so the next update should be a lot faster.

Dev Talk:

Omniwang

It's public! Download it! Find the walkthrough! Steal this game! Please!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
putting updates here
Here we Go:

Dev update from Jan 19 at 5:38 am with Next Update News
1582289723131.png
There's a lot to do in the next update but one of the best parts will be the first installment of the classic ProLesring minigame. Take your Belle to the arena and train her against one of many foes - for now it'll be our long haired challenger, but expect a full roster as the game develops! Next update is coming along, I hope I can drop it soon!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If the game was updated recently, why does it have the abandoned tag?

Last news-update on the patreon (public, for all to see) was on January the 19th.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not the game .. just the work flow was updated this year...
... Latest version was from middle of last year ... that had not made it here in 6 months.
Today we got the latest update from July 2019 ...
Dev is still struggling on releasing the next update, that is all.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
sorry, but more and more such crapp games popping up here .... is this a new way for scamming ? i mean.. seriously.. u cant be serious to put up a paetron site for such a game ....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said in January there is still work done ... we just upped the latest update from july 2019.
You can try and give us the impressions ...
Here we Go:

Dev update from Jan 19 at 5:38 am with Next Update News
View attachment 560449
There's a lot to do in the next update but one of the best parts will be the first installment of the classic ProLesring minigame. Take your Belle to the arena and train her against one of many foes - for now it'll be our long haired challenger, but expect a full roster as the game develops! Next update is coming along, I hope I can drop it soon!

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes