Faahd

May 18, 2018
guys dose anyone have a save from the beginning of this update (I lost all my saves for everythig sadge)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Possible. The April fool's joke was moved. So, if your previous save was created during that scene then it is very likely that it cause a problem. You would need to play through the Nika scene again to continue next day.
Actually, if you saved during the joke ending it should still continue for you just fine with the new content after. If you havent played the fake ending. Either way you shouldnt have to replay anything to play the new content in R5

ChillyWilly

Nov 29, 2017
Where does chapter 5 start? I've reached the end of chapter 4, when Old man arrives and then nothing happens, nothing shows up on map? The main menu says it's the latest version.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It says "You've reached the end of Release 4 Part 2" on the screen after he arrives, but the last version of the game is Release 5. Hence my question/confusion.
Uh I have to ask, in the main menu what version does it say at the bottom right? Because R5 was 100% sure released with the message that it was "You have reached the end of Release 5 of Chapter 2."

Did you play some custom language file that is not in english? Maybe a translator did not update it?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Apologies but my game is locking up in the arcade. Anyone else having this issue?
You're probably using the P2 language file with the P1 version of the game, as there was an added sountrack in P2 for the arcade, that's why. You can either get the correct file or save go to main menu, change to english, play through the arcade, save, back to main menu, go to the other language file, then continue

Reactions: HandofVecna

CharlieCrews

Feb 5, 2020
Game needs a rape tag for the Dr. Aliza scene. Performing a sex act on someone who doesn't know it's you is the definition of nonconsent, even if she "wants it to be you". And if you're going to include a scene like that in a game, have the MC make a choice of whether he wants to commit a crime against a woman or not.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Game needs a rape tag for the Dr. Aliza scene. Performing a sex act on someone who doesn't know it's you is the definition of nonconsent, even if she "wants it to be you". And if you're going to include a scene like that in a game, have the MC make a choice of whether he wants to commit a crime against a woman or not.
WOOOOooo easy !! Dont you think you over react a little? There nothing like that in the game, have you read dialogues previous to this scene and all? Does she act like she was mad or something when she found that it was the MC? It's... pretty inverse! It never intended to be portayed as you describes this scene. Clearly trolling !

CharlieCrews

Feb 5, 2020
WOOOOooo easy !! Dont you think you over react a little? There nothing like that in the game, have you read dialogues previous to this scene and all? Does she act like she was mad or something when she found that it was the MC? It's... pretty inverse! It never intended to be portayed as you describes this scene. Clearly trolling !
Do you know what consent is? It requires the information necessary to make a decision prior to the sexual act. Her reaction is immaterial. Just because she didn't mind it once it happened (in fairness, I was too disgusted to get to that part) doesn't make it OK to perform a sexual act on a person who doesn't even know you're in the room.

ChillyWilly

Nov 29, 2017
Uh I have to ask, in the main menu what version does it say at the bottom right? Because R5 was 100% sure released with the message that it was "You have reached the end of Release 5 of Chapter 2."

Did you play some custom language file that is not in english? Maybe a translator did not update it?
On the bottom it says R5, the language was English_unrated from the Patches section, I believe. I switched back to the original and it now says end of release 5 correctly. So, it was a translation mishap.

• Angry
Reactions: tamagochi

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
yo guys, my hdd decided to die so ive lost all my saves...anyone kind enough to share some? pls pls?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi, wanna knowm if there is any additional content added with this last update...cuz i played the previous and seems the eèisode finished and i was asking if when will be the enxt apisode scheduled. thanks

TheGR8STNoob

May 21, 2018
is anyone else having an issue with the arcade in day 14 after talking to Candice? to find Miles? the game freezes as soon as i enter the arcade

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes