Fan Art Timestamps Fan art thread

D

Deleted member 2867548

If anyone knows, Would you mind sharing info about which models were used for the young and old Dr. River? I'm trying to teach myself and I'd like to mess around with some trial shots. Thank you very much.

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
ayone has a premade daz file for juliana or nika? Other fan art threads only get going when people can get the models

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Bonjour à tous. Après de nombreux essais infructueux avec divers personnages, j'ai opté pour modifier son visage élément par élément (mâchoire, nez, lèvres, etc.). Je pense que le résulta encore assez moyen même si je le trouve encourageant.
Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Good morning, everyone. After many unsuccessful attempts with various characters, I opted to modify his face element by element (jaw, nose, lips, etc.). I think the result was still fairly moderate, although I find it encouraging.
What do you think?
Its perfect. Can toy upload this model?

Jan 29, 2018
Its perfect. Can toy upload this model?
Bonjour zopeda.
Désolé mais j'ai promis à l'auteur que je divulguerais pas les caractéristique de Juliana. Tout ce que je peut te dire c'est que je suis parti des indications des postes précédant et que j'ai fini en modifiant les traits du visage point par point.
Bonne journée.

Hello zopeda.
Sorry, but I promised the author that I would not divulge the characteristics of Juliana. All I can tell you is that I started from the indications of the previous posts and I finished by modifying the facial features point by point.
Have a nice day.