Fan Art Timestamps Fan art thread

Jan 29, 2018
[/ICODE]
the older ones weren't on the table, it will be for the next one ... :ROFLMAO: I have to work on the face first, when I can dedicate some time to it, Motkeyz has given us a lot of help, but his work is exceptional, it will be impossible to create an identical model, but it is possible to make a similar one ... the lady deserves a model that does her justice(y)
Maintenant que Motkeyz à publié les caractéristiques de son personnage, je peux, pour vous faire gagner du temps à tous, vous donner le miens...
Now that Motkeyz has published the characteristics of his character, I can give mine...

Par contre, je ne sais pas comment publier un fichier ".duf". Si quelqu'un peut me le dire...
However, I don't know how to publish a ".duf" file. If someone can tell me...

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
[/ICODE]
Maintenant que Motkeyz à publié les caractéristiques de son personnage, je peux, pour vous faire gagner du temps à tous, vous donner le miens...
Now that Motkeyz has published the characteristics of his character, I can give mine...

Par contre, je ne sais pas comment publier un fichier ".duf". Si quelqu'un peut me le dire...
when I have free time I do fan art, but I prefer to work on my characters, start posting too, this is a great game and deserves a more lively fan art section and your works will make it grow

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
[/ICODE]

download and install winzip.
right click on your duf file and click on add to archive.
a zip file of your duf will be made when you click ok.
you can upload that zip file here.