NoWay Jose

Oct 24, 2023
Don't get all the negativity. It's a game. A good-looking one. An interesting one. You don't have to play it. Here, you don't even have to pay for it.

"Yeah. This Bentley Flying Spur Mulliner W12 I lifted doesn't have the heated steering wheel option! What a load of shite!"

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
what's the keybind to hide the dialogue so I can take a screenshot or is that not in the game no more

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
I had the same problem here is how I fixed it

First, you have to make two saves first before that scene and second at that scene

next load the first save and click Skip until you reach that scene and load the second save This should help you bypass the issue and continue playing from the scene
Thanks, that helped. there is a save file right after the bug
SaveLocation: C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves

Reactions: gamerboyapex

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Even if you unlock all the scenes in the playthrough it still feels too short. I think the update was hindered so much by the time it took to release. If this was 3-4 months then yeah it was a good update but for a year wait it was not enough
Hey, I like the devs and have been a supporter for ages, but it was clearly the case that the update wasn't the priority in the regular way.
There was much more effort related to the steam release than to creating a regular update, I doubt more than 3-4 months were even spent on actually working on new content.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
This game really is doing a nose dive straight into a dumpter fire. It's so sad to witness
I agree, I stopped following about a year ago. It just started to stop making sense and to hard to follow what is going on? Maybe it's just me .. so sad

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
hmmm... looks like the Dev is rushing to finish this. The update was quick and fast with renders, but minimal story, it is almost like the Dev has got lost in his own story and is running for the exit. The renders are still 1st class, but the scenes are rushed and minimal with not a lot of variety.
Disappointed with this update, another example of the need to have a tight story arc that is achievable with the development resources. Certainly have chapters, but make sure that the pace and releases of content keep the story moving. I feel this was a rush to the exit update after waiting nearly a year, so disappointed - but not supporting so nobody will really care about my freeloader opinions :)

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hey dev ) your game is very good,
so i started a new game, talk to heazer's dad (skip) , then followed the blue circle at home and... bug, nothing, impossible to continue the story.
Lucky me i could load a save from r10 and continue (skip) my story !
So i saw the 3 or 4 scenes (skiping texts...)

If you want the feeling of an anonimous pirate, here we go ! :

- the renders are absolutly marvelous 9/10
- animations are extremly sexy 9.5/10
- story ... i don't know, i'm skipping 95% of it 2/10
- engine : image + anime will be 200% better in renpy 3/10

i hope it will help for your future projects ! i wish you fame and money ! ^^

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's a weird hill to die on. You act like this this industry owes you something.
I don't understand? weird? I mean, having material with high fappability present in one's life seems like a pretty base desire.

Owes me something? No, they owe themselves something, all the cash they could be rolling in from me and others once they stop appeasing the killjoys...

Anyways, hopefully the final upcoming few releases will see some more wild times, but it's not looking good.

Reactions: botc76

DJsona

May 13, 2018
i'm stuck this scene,
Is this the end of this version?
hey ) when you reach the end of this version, you will have a clear message, so you can't miss it ! you have probably a bug ! try different choices, or use saves kindly given by users here <3

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes