• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Timestamps: Lost Love [R11 PE P1] [Motkeyz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sofakinhot

I'm very pleased with the work. I feel as the creator has put a tremendous of time into the story and characters. It's a great sequel and hope the creator continues to progress in this endeavor. I recommend this game!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

King_Steinruck

Timestamps, is an amazing game. It's one of the few games I have played that i would actually replay. Five stars does not do the game justice. The game does a phenomenal job with it's character development. I am no torn between multiple girls i would like to have my character fall in love with.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

proximity67

Second chapter continues again with unique renders, good animations, intriguing story and exciting sex scenes. There are still lots of unresolved mysteries so I assume this will be a very long game when finished. I'm impatiently waiting for next update.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tazlucky09

I love this game, love the story, love the rendering, and love how the story makes u thank. I'm so happy this games continuing

5*s

so far theirs only 2 things i don't like.

#1. the choices u make don't seem to change the over all story all the much(as far as i can tell)

#2. the animations lag but they are not very long thankfully (it could just be my PC)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

McZoy

Excellent sequel with top quality animations, renders, story line, use of language and performance. Very interesting plot and highly erotic atmosphere with so many beautiful and sexy characters. A lot of content from a reliable developer. Getting better with each update.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dbp5ca

Version reviewed R2

So what to say about this game. I played the first chapter and truly enjoyed it. This chapter takes that enjoyment to a whole new level. The renders are as excellent as ever as are the animations, The writing is extremely good. The characters all have believable personalities and act according to what we know of them. The story is complex for a sex game but that is part of it's charm. There are unknowns yet to be found within the story and I can't wait to see how this tale ends.
    Renders = 5 stars
    Animations = 4 stars (just because if everything was 5 I'd look like a suck-up :) )
    Writing = 5 stars
    Level of content per update = 5 stars
    I can't comment on the sound because I don't play with it but from what others in the thread have said I imagine it is of the same high quality as the rest of the game.
    This game is a MUST PLAY. Clearly one of the best / top games on the forum. If you can afford it, please support the devs, they are doing amazing work.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

omnimon1

This game and its prequel are awsome. Great story, good characters, good music and amazing renders. One of the best 3D game. If you love 3D games, play this saga! Animations are amazing. The development is not fast (two months per release), but all releases include great contenents. Also the last update are amazing: they don't go slowly with the story and with sex scenes to make money. Good job! Trust me, everyone should play this game! I think that it is not so famouse beacuse is a Unity game and not a Ren'py, but it is the same and even better!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Captain Kirk

This chapter really deserves a 1 out of 5 for keeping me away from milf Juli. I am sad.

In all seriousness this VN continues to impress update after update. The animations are absolutely flawless and have been improved upon since the first chapter. If there ever was a guide on how to do an open world it would be this game. Getting from point A to B is easy, as well as flawless, no delayed loading time. Their is a guide that helps you progress along if you get stuck and the map itself highlights the next location you need to go. The story also is still very intriguing and still has left a lot unresolved which has left me questioning what will happen next, which is refreshing because most VNs become very predictable.

Like all good VN's i recommend donating or tipping the devs patron if you enjoyed! Especially this dev who is very engaged with his community which is a credit to him!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Boby90

I just finished playing E2Ch2 and I have to say that this game started to grow on me more and more by the update.

Fantastic plot, regardless of popular opinion on this forum, which in all honesty makes complete sense so far. The fact that it is so complex is what makes me like this game more and more, the fact that there are loose ends is because we are not supposed to know everything just yet but at the same time you get the chance to know enough in order to actually enjoy every moment of this plot.
    That was my summarized opinion on the plot, which again is fantastic, and now to move on to other aspects of the game.

Sounds. The in-game music and sound effects are great, they suit the needs of every major and minor scene that they are attached to, creating an ambiance of sorts that only adds to the flavor of the game.
    In my opinion, what would make it better would be to add more voice related sound effects to H scenes and Plot scenes in order to really take it to the next level.

Renders. Nothing negative to say about that. Amazing renders which have only gotten better with time since E1P1.

Animations. Not at the same level as the renders, in my opinion, but close and also getting better and better by the update. Very, very good although I fell as if not all of the animations were created for the right situations/angles regarding both H scenes and Plot scenes. Short version, although the quality is the same, some animations seem out of place and even not needed considering that the time and resources spent on them could have been used for others in different points and scenes of the game. Also, I have some frames here and there with some animations but I can't figure out if its related to my Processor and GPU or with the actual coding of said animations.

Characters. Absolutely amazing in terms of appearance, attitude to match and background stories. So far I haven't seen any out of place character, and all of them received the exact amount of content and attention needed in order to contribute positively to the game. Personal preference, I like Juli and all that but she doesn't deserve the main female role in this game just for the fact that I believe she is being eclipsed by other characters. Lately she hasn't been getting as much attention as she used to and I feel that other characters, no spoiler, are getting more of their deserved attention and content. I really hope the games continues being steered in its current direction.

With all of that being said, with comparing this game with what else is currently out there and with the mention that nothing is perfect, I would like to give it a 5 star rating.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Arthoneceron

Great game, great characters, renders and sex-scenes! Nika is my favorite character, from both past game and present game.

Aesouh technical standpoint was really polished since the old game till now and I think both Motkeyz and him have a great effort here. And not forgetting the whole team, Cold_Arctus, Bacca, Larry, Denji and the whole group that brings such a cool game for us.

If I could criticize something, is that there isn't enough Nika content for us, but it would be just an annoying fan trying to put his own taste over the narrative, haha!

Thank you so much for the great game so far, and I hope that it becames as popular as the past game was.

Thank you!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

hastdunichtgesehen

This is really an outstanding game, made with so much intelligence, dark humour and love for the details without boring one second. Keep up this amazing work! I am looking forward to it! (Hopefully very soon)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Premise: I normally never rate a game 5 stars, unless there is something special and unique, 5 stars is a top mark that very few games deserve.

First impression:
    I was lost at beginning due the fact a lot of months past since I finished the first episode. After remembering some of the background I started immediately to enjoy this second episode.
    I love how the characters are built, I love the kinky events, rendering and graphics are amazing.
    Animation they can be improved in terms of providing more angles view and last little bit longer.... but honestly...I believe we can count on one hand the games on this website that archived this level of quality standard.

Therefore for the first time I gave mark 5 star
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Kartmaster

The first Timestamps "unconditional love" I really enjoyed, This being the continuation of that one is showing the same promise. I think it is going to have many twists and turns. I highly recommend that you play the first story before this one as it will give you the full picture. TBH it took me a while to get into the first one but it is well worth staying with it. Some of the animations are too long IMO but they are top quality among the best I have seen in these type of games, (you can cut them short if you like) Overall the story is excellent
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

It was good to see that game is not only a sequel but also improved. More animation and these are integrated in the game. If you speak with someone then see the person breathing not only a static picture anymore. Timetravel back to past is really refresing for the story fun to see well known character's younger edition.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

JackieTjan

This game is absolutely one of the best games on this site. The renders are incredible, music is spot on with creating an appropiate athmosphere for the scene it is in. The story is original and sucks you in so you want more. There is a good balance for being an h-game while at the same time telling a compelling story. I can only recommend anyone to play this, you will not be dissapointed.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

yanon1999

Significant technical step forward. Animations are now seamlessly integrated with dialogue, whereas before, they were jarring and annoying actually to progress dialogue. I'm hoping for another update soon to see how the story unfolds.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Anthaus

The renders are amazing and so are cutscenese. The plot has nice twists and characters, and a nice 'Back to the future' kind of story. Also, you get intriguing sex scenes since first installment. Great game and great developer, definitely worthy of support!