May 21, 2017
My game when it arrives on Day 3 it crashes, does not save or load it stays in the following message NARRATOR: '' You sure it's in your gut, kid? ''.
so you can not do anything else:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: grom34e

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My game when it arrives on Day 3 it crashes, does not save or load it stays in the following message NARRATOR: '' You sure it's in your gut, kid? ''.
so you can not do anything else:FeelsBadMan:
There is something unique being the 33rd. Its a special number. And its all yours. Noone can take it away from you.. "I'm the one who reported this the 33rd time". So unique. Be proud. Others will envy you forever.

May 21, 2017
I'm sorry, I had not seen the caption, because I believed that it was just that the old save did not work (I do not know English very well), but I thank you for the words, sometimes you should help than to get rid of a joke ... When I looked at the red caption, I just glanced at it and saw something with save, I thought it was just like I said before '' the old saves was not working ''
There is something unique being the 33rd. Its a special number. And its all yours. Noone can take it away from you.. "I'm the one who reported this the 33rd time". So unique. Be proud. Others will envy you forever.

Oct 9, 2017
Oh!! they switch to UNITY nice .. i Like its better this way cause it was so glitchy and Buggy in the previews update.. hehehe

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I really wish a mod would add that day three bug to the OP, not to stop people from asking about it in the thread, but to stop other people from the tired joke about how many people have asked about it in the thread.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really wish a mod would add that day three bug to the OP, not to stop people from asking about it in the thread, but to stop other people from the tired joke about how many people have asked about it in the thread.
Its already in the OP! .... and about the second part? Not gonna happen :)

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Just found this game and was wondering how much content it has so far, i mean before the game breaking day 3 bug.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just found this game and was wondering how much content it has so far, i mean before the game breaking day 3 bug.
Lewd content wise, little. You can peep on mom&dad twice, peep showering mom and sleeping sis. Witness personally your best friend bacon's mom getting sexually harassed if you choose no to intervene. And thats pretty much it.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes