Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hm, "third" Day 3 now and I can't do anything. Hint says I should get some dinner, but when I go to the kitchen "I can't do that now".
Could you please let me know what path of choices you took to get there? We had some problems before with some paths, but it should've been fixed, at least some known ones and some that i caught as well before the release of p2.

Thanks!

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
Could you please let me know what path of choices you took to get there? We had some problems before with some paths, but it should've been fixed, at least some known ones and some that i caught as well before the release of p2.

Thanks!
Sorry, my mistake. I just updatet the bugfixed version. Seems to be fine now. Thanks!

Reactions: Aesouh
Jan 1, 2018
I don't want to offend Motkeyz or anyone else working on this game, but... could you please NOT do scenes showing anyone (MC and Bacon) licking anyone's nipples (MC's and Bacon's moms) until you can do it without making the licker's expression look distorted and (simultaneously) terrified? As far as I know, it is possible to have some good nipple sucking with the sucker's face directly faced into the boob, but these weird faces are what you get when the sucker's face is turned toward the "camera". But I could be wrong about that. And if I'm the only one who is bothered, it's fine.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I don't want to offend Motkeyz or anyone else working on this game, but... could you please NOT do scenes showing anyone (MC and Bacon) licking anyone's nipples (MC's and Bacon's moms) until you can do it without making the licker's expression look distorted and (simultaneously) terrified? As far as I know, it is possible to have some good nipple sucking with the sucker's face directly faced into the boob, but these weird faces are what you get when the sucker's face is turned toward the "camera". But I could be wrong about that. And if I'm the only one who is bothered, it's fine.
Well i think you refer as the dream scene in kitchen , i do not seen anything wrong with this scene?! I mean, its a ''funny'' game, the expression is on target to what i want to represent in this scene, no worrie there will be more sucking later to please your need :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You should record that in the "Joshua" voice...

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I found the basket but I can't seem to do more...I click on bathroom door and it says 'how about I just go to bed' but when I click on the door next to it that takes me to townmap, it's daylight..when I click on my (MC's) bed it says 'not right now'....im stuck, that's why i asked for a walkthrough

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I found the basket but I can't seem to do more...I click on bathroom door and it says 'how about I just go to bed' but when I click on the door next to it that takes me to townmap, it's daylight..when I click on my (MC's) bed it says 'not right now'....im stuck, that's why i asked for a walkthrough
No, not yet. Its too short for a walkthrough.. and very straightforward anyway. Use the H key really.

Reactions: Ennoch

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes some of the messages are incorrect on the doors, something that I am also working on ,but meanwhile the H key should be able to help you out of any stuck situations with some hints

TaylorS

Jun 10, 2017
I enjoyed playing through it. My only real gripe is how lost I would get trying to navigate the house. Is there some way to tell which room is which without memorizing it?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I enjoyed playing through it. My only real gripe is how lost I would get trying to navigate the house. Is there some way to tell which room is which without memorizing it?
LoveItorListIt.png

On a serious note, no, for now your memory is required. But...
We're also working on improved room navigation, so you will have some faster alternatives to navigate around.

TaylorS

Jun 10, 2017
Oh, neat. Should be more enjoyable for me in future updates with that. Maybe I just have trouble thinking when I'm tryna see tiddies.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Someone already quoted me before i got to write it myself! Damn you fast! we're taking to the sledgehammer for the next release to make things hopefully easier to navigate indeed.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
game is broken 4 me
most of the loads dont work
and then it reach the phrase ..your gut kid and it loops from there

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes