Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Eh.. While I love the models in this game the story has gone weird ways, all over the place, it's a complete mess IMO. And the shot at the other dev, while I've never played the other devs game was distasteful and quite out of place.

Also most scenes are either bj or hj, while inherently not a bad thing I just think there's too many of them, combining that with the mess of a story and bj scenes every few minutes is just... Meh..
I personally haven't played this since we first got to see the gf "inperson" and that almost completely turned me away from the game when she started smoking. IMO the dev is focusing way to much on the mom(s) and not enough on the daughter and other girls closer to the MC's age, and the smoking is the biggest turn off since i first stumbled across scat and gore. I realize the dev probably has a smoking fetish but I'd rather the gore and it makes me physically ill. In short I might check in on this game a couple more times to see if the dev has branched out to his other characters more and if not this game is off my list. Which is sad because like you said the models are great (Nika is best).

Reactions: Cico8 and jl127

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I downloaded this new update, and decided to start a new game...I'm just gonna be blunt and honest here...this game makes me HARD right off the bat! Out of all the games like this, this one is the BEST! Actually, there are no other games like this! :D
Thanks! Glad you like it, it's appreciated!

Reactions: CharleyT

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It's getting more and more interesting - and confusing...
(y)
Glad you like, As you may have seen, if you takes time to read, we are developing the storyline and some thing that was mentioned in early days are or will be ''explain'' later so if you skip dialogues or some anim, you may miss some important thing. We have a theories/plotline/spoilers channel on discord where player develop their idea of what will happens next, come visit us!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So previous saves don't work with this update? I'm kinda confused cause I'm creating saves yet there's no save file within Unconditional Love file folder like previous versions. My only option is to start over from scratch?!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Sarah Connor is that you? Anyways in a setting like this with those time paradoxes and so on I guess I should've expected a scene like that, however something tells me there is much more than that, the plot thickens and I like it.
I was glad to see Gaz and her twins again, I wish I could see more of her in the future... or past... or whatever xD but to be honest all the girls, old and new ones, are freaking-tastic aside one who is just creepy (for now). Oh, and Monica needs some straight action, if you know what I mean.
After seeing wallpapers of Milfy City at Bacon's, our MC had the chance to play the first episode of City of Broken Dreamers lol, not to mention that character "out of the place", that was hilarious.
I love this game more and more.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So previous saves don't work with this update? I'm kinda confused cause I'm creating saves yet there's no save file within Unconditional Love file folder like previous versions. My only option is to start over from scratch?!
yes they do.
they are here : AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps\Saves

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or not but even though you don't break up with Maureen in the hospital the MC mentions that they broke up. Maybe a mix-up of the lines?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes