Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm just here to play these awesome games people are making, what they are making isn't really a factor
that I consider when playing or waiting for an update, it's the quality of the game.
Captain obvious, is that you? :cool:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the testing time. Let us reminisce of the good old days leading up to the imminent release in the future weeks:

How ver. 0.5 that everything now builds on came to be:
It would, for the sake of mine and Motkeyz health and sanity i would rather not have to do multiple demanding full jobs at the same time, and health always goes first, we're not in our early 20's anymore :p We mentioned before that 0.5.0 was a bit of a special deal too, showcase a bit what he can do if he doesn't have to sit around and do his regular day job, as he took time off from that temporarily.
Team-work:
We are game developer, artist, storywriter, animator... trying to do something different, like some of the new emerging dev out there, and there is good, very good one that didnt make a good cut for all the time they put in their work. I'm sure you guys will know what i mean by saying that we sacrifice some good time with family and friend to be able to deliver a good game, the best we can!

Is there some days that we dont want to open up the damn computer to complete a scene, yes, are we doing it anyway because we like what we do and that we setup ''deadline'' for our trust supporters, of course we do! All this with a regular job because, hey who can rely on this amount to live after you pay the due taxes and expenses?

Sorry but if you think pulling out 3k is a good amount of money, well, yes it is if i compare to some great creator that struggle to get some support they deserves and i thanks our supporters everytime i can for this, but 3k is nothing when you split with partner, pay the props to create the game, website subsciptions for sounds, assets, diverse fees here and there...

My pc have been upgrade before i reach this goal, but could i use some more gears or a second machine to fasten my work and ease my job, damn right!
Where the money goes:
Thanks for support, it's only like that that we will be able to deliver a game! Its really time consuming and we invest lot of money to produce it. THANKS and will do our best to make you not regret!
The tasks:
Thanks, I mean everything that you see Inside unity is custom built pretty much. Essentially Unity is a blank canvas and you create most of the things yourself with all the features that are available, and custom built ones.

I mean everything you see ever in a unity game is designed by the developer, that's why a unity game is only as good as it's developer. In this case pretty much anything non standard unity is made by me.
Why the support -be it fans, reviews, likes, promotions:
This is just about us actually affording and being able to continue the project in the future, and it hangs on getting at least some form of support from our fans, i mean even at 1 dollar per month would be huge from a significant part of the player base.

Anyways, it's not easy developing a project like this and have to deal with full time working a day job with all the expectancies and comparisons with other projects here that they do work full time on. We sacrifice most of our spare time for this, you can only keep it up for so long until you realize you don't have a life anymore. So long term this will never work out, short term, we're enduring, we're hopeful, we're enthusiastic and passionate to bring you one of the best games out there.

Thanks for beeing a fan!
/A
The strains of development - the upward struggle up until now:
It would, for the sake of mine and Motkeyz health and sanity i would rather not have to do multiple demanding full jobs at the same time, and health always goes first, we're not in our early 20's anymore :p We mentioned before that 0.5.0 was a bit of a special deal too, showcase a bit what he can do if he doesn't have to sit around and do his regular day job, as he took time off from that temporarily.
The angry demanding players:
Make no mistake though! Sleeping and wasting time with eating is barely tolerable! Usage of infusion and shitbucket is encouraged:angel: And obviously you have to lose the job and send your girlfriend/wife packing too!
The good times supporter:

I feel like 5 bucks a month would get a lot more long term support as you'd tend to just forget about it. Finding that sweet spot of support. I'll pay the 10, it's not too bad for what I feel is one of the better games on here now.

Nobody's stopping you from shelling out 20.

I wonder if Patreon has analytics. It would be interesting to study other creators and find out what kind of support you get depending on paywall levels. If you would get more money overall with lower paywalls.
The FANZINES of it all:
In fact, the only issue here and in most of the games on this site, it's daily life.

Joggling with daily job/family/friends and the game demands time and have so many variables that you can't know for sure how much time it would take to release an update.

Same here as on most of the threads.
Fan made slideshow
Bathroom lover

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
This game should earn as much as MrDots and SR7 games, they have the best 3D artist ever, and time travel is always cool if handled well. Not as much as Summertime Saga yet, because there's obviously more content in SS. But in a few years I hope it will be the same for Timestamps.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This game should earn as much as MrDots and SR7 games, they have the best 3D artist ever, and time travel is always cool if handled well. Not as much as Summertime Saga yet, because there's obviously more content in SS. But in a few years I hope it will be the same for Timestamps.
BasementDAY3GHD03.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know about you guys but i began to notice a pattern. Its Bacon appearing with all the hot girl in everywhere. It makes me wonder, and let me tell you its an awful revelation really, what if Bacon is the mc here and he ntrs us soo hard, we just don't notice it. I'm worried you see :oops:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know about you guys but i began to notice a pattern. Its Bacon appearing with all the hot girl in everywhere. It makes me wonder, and let me tell you its an awful revelation really, what if Bacon is the mc here and he ntrs us soo hard, we just don't notice it. I'm worried you see :oops:
We took his mother V card, we can be his father for all we know. Poor kid has to manipulate timelines until he can fuck his mom but she lauches herself pussy first against us. Fool got omega-ntred.

Reactions: Serra Angel

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
what if Bacon is the mc here and he ntrs us soo hard
Actually, don't worry too much, Bacon became a "game" between some of us,due to a lot of previous hate he received and named calling.... so a few of us decided to put him under the light a bit more... the Bacon army of somesort.
But he is far from beeing the MC :)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Bacon is everywhere ...
Also in other dimensions....Bacon is the Adult Games God :):cool:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@Ennoch
Do i misunderstand you there or you seems to be in the - i hate Bacon side - too ?

NB: We crossed path already, so, ain't an argument war, just curious... just pixels ! we both know to stay civil ;)

Reactions: Ennoch

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This breakfast ... so called friend goaded the MC to risk life and limb for the fantasy - he already could see and could have just as well have sent in a drone like the star gate shenanigans - and just watch it all in his tablet . It is one thing doing experiments on the dog that loves him to death, but a human being? #@#$%

Oh ... the humanity! (or was it the in ...)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This breakfast ... so called friend goaded the MC to risk life and limb for the fantasy - he already could see and could have just as well have sent in a drone like the star gate shenanigans - and just watch it all in his tablet . It is one thing doing experiments on the dog that loves him to death, but a human being? #@#$%

Oh ... the humanity! (or was it the in ...)
Reminds me the 60's space race between USSR and the USA, when they both sent probes and rockets into space. Following the empty modules, they started to launch dogs (RIP Laïka ) or monkeys into the space shuttle. In the present concept, Bacon, acting as the engineer, send the MC as his chimpanzee (more accuratly his well hung donkey) into the time machine.
Bacon became the leader of the experiment and the MC the lucky cobaye enjoying the lewd side effects.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes