Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hey not trying rude but when i try to start a new game after i name my character it is just a black screen for over an hour and the update didn't help just wanted you to know
Hi, waiting any longer doesnt help, read the install instructions in the original post, or just go into your unconditional love_data/streamingassets folder and install the redist in there

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey not trying rude but when i try to start a new game after i name my character it is just a black screen for over an hour and the update didn't help just wanted you to know
Not a bug!
Read install instruction on OP about the white/black problem and install vc_runer x86 provided in the streaming assets folder. ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I hope the updated version for mac comes out soon as well
there's a 32bit windows version, 64bit windows version and a mac version available, not sure what version is up here honestly, but on our patreon all 3 are available both for plat and gold.

/A

Reactions: triscuits

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Down-loaded patched version. Start new game. Put in name. Get first "Do you ever ..." prompt. After that, nothing, black screen. Dead.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Amazing work, a top chef using top notch ingredients turns into a michelin star dining experience - that was cliché but, well done

Could you maybe add them to your signature post?
Linked there too for easier finding.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Down-loaded patched version. Start new game. Put in name. Get first "Do you ever ..." prompt. After that, nothing, black screen. Dead.
Just two posts above yours. It's not so difficult :rolleyes:

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
Don't argue with stupid! It's a waste of calories. In 10 more posts or so, someone will repeat the same stuff/questions. Ignore them, and blank them out. Sadly its's just the nature of things.
Lol my intention not was to offend nobody and u still do it, i just ask the developer of the game for the fix version of the previous version bug, if he want to his patreons pay for the fix version its ok but nobody ask you and nobody tell u to offend the others. :p Live in peace. Ironically he see the bug of the previous version and he still put the P1 :p. Note: Awesome game and Amazing animations, if a can pay it, dont think it about twice.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Since the leaked version is the x64 build you have to install Visual C++ 2015 x64 library.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
stuck on day 8 out of hospital back at home any hint just says "i should"
If you have an older version of the game still downloaded somewhere, play that until the end (day 9) then use the newest version to continue. I had the same issue and that fixed it, no update 'fix' needed or anything. Just play the previous version until the end and you will be gtg.

I cannot say this enough, I LOVE this game. Been thinking about getting a 'Nika tattoo.. lol..

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is it possible that a blue screen will appear in the next update?
tired of reading about black.. ))))))
Can be arranged :D I can make memory leaks for days, trust me, they have happened a couple of times when developing! I am also a seasoned master of involuntarely creating infinite loops at some point freezing up your PC. (During development times)

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
S
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-05-28
Release Date: 2019-05-27
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.3PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.5.3PE): - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Translations: - - - TURKISH/Türkçe

Thanks to MrSavage for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477
SHAKALAKA...... BOOOOOMMMM... BOOOOOMMMM...... TIME TO FAP :love:

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes