cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys sorry to bother. Idk what the issue is with the black/white bug fix. I put the patch unextracted in the languages folder but still have the same issue. I made sure to update C++ to the latest version as well. What am i missing? Thanks in advance
Never saw some doing it.. The patch you put into the language folder was an update patch fixing bugs. The incest patch you have download from lewdpatcher.

samkane

Feb 28, 2019
Never saw some doing it.. The patch you put into the language folder was an update patch fixing bugs. The incest patch you have download from lewdpatcher.
Hey thanks for the reply, Im not looking for the incest patch. I just keep running into that intro 1, intro 2, blahblah screen and i dont know how to fix it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey thanks for the reply, Im not looking for the incest patch. I just keep running into that intro 1, intro 2, blahblah screen and i dont know how to fix it
ooops sorry.. first delete the patch file. Second, ss the English file the one which came with the came? Do you see an white screen in option too?:unsure:

samkane

Feb 28, 2019
ooops sorry.. first delete the patch file. Second, ss the English file the one which came with the came? Do you see an white screen in option too?:unsure:
Hahaha no worries. Yes the english file is the one that came with the game and no there's no white screen on options.

If it helps i had played this game earlier when it was incomplete. I deleted my old save files from appdata/VNGINE too just in case, since I saw this new version wasn't compatible with old saves

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hahaha no worries. Yes the english file is the one that came with the game and no there's no white screen on options.

If it helps i had played this game earlier when it was incomplete. I deleted my old save files from appdata/VNGINE too just in case, since I saw this new version wasn't compatible with old saves
ok thanks. If you can't see the flag in the main menu then it means the engine can't find it. Try to add the ".zip" file extension to the English language file.

samkane

Feb 28, 2019
ok thanks. If you can't see the flag in the main menu then it means the engine can't find it. Try to add the ".zip" file extension to the English language file.
So i tried that but now the game keeps crashing right after it shows the VNGine logo (before main menu)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
..and to elaborate, once i carry out the action and hit enter I get the text:

chmod: /Users/student/Desktop/Timestamps\ 1.0\ PE\ P1.app: No such file or directory
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

Note: After you drag and dropped the game folder into Terminal.app make sure in front and end of the path apostrophes are added (').
You did it wrong. Here how it should look.
1592569776114.png

Note: your game path is a different one then my.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
..and to elaborate, once i carry out the action and hit enter I get the text:

chmod: /Users/student/Desktop/Timestamps\ 1.0\ PE\ P1.app: No such file or directory
It's extremely important to show exactly what you did, not say "I carry out the action".

Copy and paste the command and the result.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yup, i'm really sorry this is such a big hassle. I don't understand whats gone wtong :/
Pls upload your output/player.log file here.

The file is stored in your users's hidden AppData folder. You can access it by pressing Windows+R and then type %appdata%. Navigate to the "Locallow/VNGINE" folder. There you find the log file.

May 15, 2020
It's extremely important to show exactly what you did, not say "I carry out the action".

Copy and paste the command and the result.
The action:

Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

The result:

1: This text appears underneath -> chmod: /Users/student/Desktop/Timestamps\ 1.0\ PE\ P1.app: No such file or directory
2: "The application can't be opened" continues to appear when you select the app

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes