fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Does anyone know if the dev removed the option to hide the text box? I was not able to find a key, click or option to hide it.

Javottaja

Feb 2, 2022
Great update! You fixed basically every frustrating mechanic. Way to go!

I found one bug: You can press F or SHIFT in H-scenes, and that messes up some of the the scene pictures (part of the scenes are spent watching the latest map MC was in, when the scene triggered)

Andy27

May 4, 2020
This update is very frustrating, it takes away the best of 1.0 and the new content is good but can improve.

My grammar is bad so I used a translator, sorry.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Mind Saying what are they?
Sometimes the game fail load the events or the animations correctly
If you try change the language in the Mc's room, the game bug and you must restart from the begin
In some events the characters call you with your original name and not the One you chose
Sometimes the MC freeze in the living room because the events wont start

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 3767117
Could someone help me when the scene with Isabel ends, what happens is that the character walks alone towards a corner and I can't move.
Oh that. I managed to escape that by teleporting between the room and the college until the set amount of steps are made for the event to trigger. I hope the developer notices this issue regarding the ice cream night event as well as other automatic night events. They shouldn't be automatic to begin with. Hope my tip helps, this can happen naturally by accident or if you're attempting to multi-task.

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
Easy to get stuck on quests that make the character move. Specially the ones where you give chocolate.
Scene starts automatically if you're in the specified room. But, if you somehow is at that place already and advance time, the character will move out of place and get stuck.
I lost 2 hours of gameplay, when the game suggested me to save the game because I visited richard freind. And at the end of the scene, a new one started on the house's living room for the chocolate quest.
Character walked to a corner and that was it; I had made a new save because the game suggested and now all I could do is start again. Totally not doing that.

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
Easy to get stuck on quests that make the character move. Specially the ones where you give chocolate.
Scene starts automatically if you're in the specified room. But, if you somehow is at that place already and advance time, the character will move out of place and get stuck.
I lost 2 hours of gameplay, when the game suggested me to save the game because I visited richard freind. And at the end of the scene, a new one started on the house's living room for the chocolate quest.
Character walked to a corner and that was it; I had made a new save because the game suggested and now all I could do is start again. Totally not doing that.
If you still got your save, this is what you do. Step 1, hit the 'F' key and then select either: your room or the college. Once you make enough steps and are stuck, do it again but to the other area. Repeat this until the dialogue plays. That is how you escape the softlock. You can probably regain your process doing this. It is annoying and happens twice to fault of your own.

Reactions: CrisRody

tamtum

Feb 5, 2020
I liked the game, there are some bugs like the frozen character ( i solved it using "F" to change the location).
But one thing i really hated was that the transitions took too long to move from one scene to the next.

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
what am i supposed to do after the guide says I need at least 8 science points ( I have 11)

edit: nvm I'm blind, I have 11 literature points LMAO. mb

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes