vlasov18

Jul 11, 2020
Game got much better with the quality of life changes. Now my biggest gripe is that the MC is a mindless idiot and it feels more like playing a weird bot than an actual human being. But that's the dev's choice... I hope there will be some character developement at least, like learning basic human interaction.
I found MC hilarious

Reactions: ZERO_19ft

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Where hero?)
To be honest it's not a big update its a Beta update, had bugs, 3 scenes so far only, bugs were being worked on and a poll for one of the scenes in the full update release was posted. I would wait till the full version release for a much better experience

Reactions: MIRONENKO

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
To be honest it's not a big update its a Beta update, had bugs, 3 scenes so far only, bugs were being worked on and a poll for one of the scenes in the full update release was posted. I would wait till the full version release for a much better experience
Ok, thank u for answer

lichtr

Aug 1, 2021
a mi me gusto, solo que fue muy poco contenido, espero con muchas ganas la proxima actualizacion

bossanova12

Jan 28, 2019
Hola amigo gracias por el juego, tengo una duda, recién descargué la última versión pero cuando trato de avanzar con mis saves de la primera versión no me deja avanzar, queda atascado. Gracias y saludos

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
this game is TRASH no matter what you do or grind in the end a unbearable lesbian which literally harass the mc gets scenes with the main girls and the mc don't lol DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME play this game feel like a kick on the balls by a lesbian lol

cbb.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: fisty123

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
this game is TRASH no matter what you do or grind in the end a unbearable lesbian which literally harass the mc gets scenes with the main girls and the mc don't lol DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME play this game feel like a kick on the balls by a lesbian lol
They were the best scenes in the game so far. Great work, the game is a voyeur game as much as a MC getting the girls. Side note some of the scenes like this were up to subscriber polls, for VIP tier, and yep there is an option for another scene between these two girls in that poll list right now.

snake142000

Jul 16, 2018
New patch is available for all non-subscribers on the developers patreon. Anyone know what to do for the mission task that tells you to go the city between 00:00 and 03:00?

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
There is a new bug in Version 1.3. Whenever you check the mission, it will forever loop. There's no escaping it. Also the event between 00:00 - 03:00 does not function. You can go to the gym and get paid but otherwise... I can't find much else at the minute. So either that's a mistake for something that isn't there yet or we are meant to go somewhere else. A few new scenes are in but it is quite a mess trying to navigate. If anyone needs to see the new update, it is over on itchio: I do hope it gets fixed. Unless this issue is something that is carried over from loading an old save. I do not like how vague it is "the city" like what part of the city? Unless this is a translation error, the hint is a bit too vague as to where you should go next.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Also the event between 00:00 - 03:00 does not function. You can go to the gym and get paid but otherwise... I can't find much else at the minute. So either that's a mistake for something that isn't there yet or we are meant to go somewhere else.
Need to go to the town one map below your house at this time rather then the city. Took me a bit to find it as well.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TimsAdventures-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes