4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
if there is indeed new contect in it, where could I find the patch notes?
Steam says no update for more than a year and on kaguragames I can only find the patch itself but no note what is fixed/included...

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
It's been a while since I've played this but I think the patch shows a preview for scenes in the gallery before you pick then instead of it just being a text description of the scene, I'm not sure if there's much else changed other than bug fixes.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Yes! Go back to page 40 for Tinas design and 41 for Ceciles (possibly early) design
BEST NEWS EVER, THANKS!
Will this be a continuation or prequeal since the first game had definite endings or will those endings be erased and heroine will start as singles again? They ended with some dudes back there

Jun 11, 2018
BEST NEWS EVER, THANKS!
Will this be a continuation or prequeal since the first game had definite endings or will those endings be erased and heroine will start as singles again? They ended with some dudes back there
Woah, woah, woah, slow down for a second. Just because the game has multiple endings doesn't mean that every ending is canonical. What I think is going to happen (and keep in mind that I'm not the developer or anyone with any real authority) is that the sequel will continue from the 'good ending' of the first game and will include more 'bad endings'. I don't think the developer is going to accommodate every single ending from the first game.

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Pls tell me that the whole update is not ONLY THE BUGFIXES :unsure:
Sorry but I can't tell you if something has been added or not, it's my first playthrough :/
Also, it's actually quite long... been skipping the ecchi stuff and it's taking me way too much time. (Had some breaks in between though)

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Lots of story, almost no grind. Very little challenge in gameplay, though I'm not sure that's a bad thing in this case, as it never interferes with the very good story pacing.

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Lots of story, almost no grind. Very little challenge in gameplay, though I'm not sure that's a bad thing in this case, as it never interferes with the very good story pacing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm actually enjoying it so far and I agree with your sentiment. It's just while grinding this 100% save some scenes can drag on and on, sometimes I'm pressing control for like a minute. (skipping H, reading 'most' of the story)

Edit:
Noticed something odd regarding cecile's gongo events. The player is able to finish them all in a row even though you're still in chapter 5,... or is that normal and the recollection room only has a 'space' issue?

Last edited:

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Woah, woah, woah, slow down for a second. Just because the game has multiple endings doesn't mean that every ending is canonical. What I think is going to happen (and keep in mind that I'm not the developer or anyone with any real authority) is that the sequel will continue from the 'good ending' of the first game and will include more 'bad endings'. I don't think the developer is going to accommodate every single ending from the first game.
That's WHY I was asking if the previous endings will be followed by in any way (I highly doubt it) or simply the game will continue ignoring the previous endings, I think it will be like you suggest but we will see

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
That's WHY I was asking if the previous endings will be followed by in any way (I highly doubt it) or simply the game will continue ignoring the previous endings, I think it will be like you suggest but we will see
I'm guessing it will follow the good ending and both characters will still have their lust up

Personally am hoping homeless dude comes back

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes