4.10 star(s) 46 Votes
Aug 31, 2019
Hey, i heard that Tina 2 is in made, it follows Tina after few years since <<true ending>>, meaning she's uncorrupted. Can someone confirm this?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Hey, i heard that Tina 2 is in made, it follows Tina after few years since <<true ending>>, meaning she's uncorrupted. Can someone confirm this?
Hi, I can confirm that Tina 2 is being made, but I don't know anything about the story.

Aug 31, 2019
Hi, I can confirm that Tina 2 is being made, but I don't know anything about the story.

Well, she will be uncorrupted and there would be a bunch of ugly bastards again, creator trademark is ugly bastard unfortunately.
Also, do we know release date?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Well, she will be uncorrupted and there would be a bunch of ugly bastards again, creator trademark is ugly bastard unfortunately.
Also, do we know release date?
I think, there is no release date yet. Next year maybe.

Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
I'd assume so, summer shattering released not too long ago (hoping full eng translation soon), my guess is late 2021 or 2022

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
This game needs a walktrough.
I need help, i have to kill a monster that is at the edge of the western forrest, but i cant find it, can someone tell me what this monster looks like or where in the forrest is he

Reactions: LazwelX and Ryo14

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
yeah you just corrupted tiina again
You can still end the game with a number of lust though its not like you HAVE to go all the way.
Forgive me as I haven't finished the game in a while but when you complete the game with 0 lust does it say "true ending" or anything?

LindLind

May 15, 2018
You can still end the game with a number of lust though its not like you HAVE to go all the way.
Forgive me as I haven't finished the game in a while but when you complete the game with 0 lust does it say "true ending" or anything?
Yeah you can finish game with high lust, but its just ending , after you finish that, You return to state when the ending not happen

So tiina still not lead to ending, and after you finish final ending its just normal ending and tiina not coruppted

And thats point, where you can go next story' . But i think maybe if tiina get ending with lust and its get sequel, its very interesting, cz you can more make tiina become over and over slut

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah you can finish game with high lust, but its just ending , after you finish that, You return to state when the ending not happen

So tiina still not lead to ending, and after you finish final ending its just normal ending and tiina not coruppted

And thats point, where you can go next story' . But i think maybe if tiina get ending with lust and its get sequel, its very interesting, cz you can more make tiina become over and over slut
No im saying you can complete the game like normal but with lust i'm not talking about hobo ending or denis ending im talking about beating the final boss with lust

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Man I never finished this game when I downloaded the 1.0 build and kinda regret it now. The scenes themselves got pretty repetitive, but I can't complain about an ending that I could never have predicted.

Jul 19, 2020
This game needs a walktrough.
I need help, i have to kill a monster that is at the edge of the western forrest, but i cant find it, can someone tell me what this monster looks like or where in the forrest is he
I believe it was near the crossroads screen where the two split up and chase separate groups. Shadowy looking thing if I recall.

Reactions: taglag
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes