4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is it possible to open to windows of this game? I tried but it won't let me.
What do you mean open to windows? If your talking about 2 instances of the game to run process then maybe but you might need to open one in a sandbox or alternate virtual space outside of the usual windows, maybe never tried it why would you want to open two instances of it?

May 7, 2017
Hey guys, for some reason cannot run the game - endless black screen with music (the same with couple other games, though not much of them); i`ve installed every possible rpg maker that could find on the internet but still no good.

What else can cause the problem?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys, for some reason cannot run the game - endless black screen with music (the same with couple other games, though not much of them); i`ve installed every possible rpg maker that could find on the internet but still no good.

What else can cause the problem?
Need to set to Japanese system locale first before you run the game

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

wellwellwhatdowe

Jul 22, 2020
Supported this by buying it officially. Ngl there should have been some more variations in the CG progression per scene and the gangbang scenes without DP is weak AF.

But the kinks and corruption (especially Cecile and the dick cheese prisoner) that this game got going is right up there.

A sequel involving these two thicc ladies and more dirty homeless dicknanigans would be totally fine.

Nov 29, 2018
What i stuck are...
1. Strange Mountaineer 1 - Got in to that vacant house but now when went to that door. It's just listen the sound. And nothing happened.
2. Client 4 - At the entrance "You can't come very often" and it's nothing.
3. Ehrke's route. - All of it.

Any solutions?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Hello. I checked the developers blog and found a couple of pics and posts about the sequel.

Post 1: Character introduction: Aerke
View attachment 872169
Machine translation of Japanese text beneath image:
Hello Jeeg!

I recently learned that I forgot the day of LOLI.
It's difficult for small children, but I'll do my best to incorporate it into both erotic and daily events.

This time, I would like to introduce the officer, Eerke. For those who have a summer color plan or above, we will report a little underwear, naked difference, etc.!
Post 2:
This is a progress report!

View attachment 872173
Machine translation of Japanese text beneath image:
Good evening, this is Jigu

Recently, I got a whole red sea bream for the celebration. It was my first time to handle it, but it turned out to be more than I had imagined. Grilled with salt, cooked with rice, and fried rice with chazuke was delicious (• ̀∀ • ́) b

I haven't been fishing since I was a kid ... I've never caught a bass so I want to catch it. ..
Holy hell I'm excited

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I dunno about the dirty homeless, that gave me blue balls, I kept thinking smell must be horrible sickly even.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one plays fine for me, and all, no hick ups That I have seen so far. ( I did not have to use emulator to run in Japanese or anything like that it just played fine after extracting) I do have the Emulator software, but had no need for it.

1. I was wondering is this one of those where if you seek out the H-scene's you for sure will get the bad end?
2. If only one character seeks out the H-scene's will you still get the bad end?
3. To get the good end you must avoid all H-scene's?
4. These questions are all assuming there is a Bad and good end or multiple endings.
5. Has anyone found a walk-through of any kind to help with choices?

I mean the H-scene's I have seen are pretty good, reasonable graphics and nice over all dialogue, and H-scene's are really why I play these games, I find the most fun for me is just finding all of them, I just hate it when you get a terrible ending when you do :(

EDIT>>> Don't think I have not weeded back through these pages pretty thoroughly, here is information I have gathered up reading through all 47 pages. I was seeking Clarification on a lot of this, if possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it was not like i did not seek information my self.

Last edited:
Reactions: ni123xxx

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yep, that was the true ending. It was pretty incredible and quite memorable imho.
Thank you! That is good to know for 2 reasons :)
1. One I know that having there lewdness or lust at 70 or less will get you the good ending.
2. I know I can cheat to get it as all I did was lower my lust from it's terribly high value LOL, to below 100.

I was not sure if that would be enough to get the good ending, as many games do crazy stuff with the switches, and some tally up your ATK, and DEF enhancements to force good or bad ending, and those make it harder to cheat endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I don't think lust rating has anything to do with the ending you get. I got the same one and my lust for both characters was maxed out.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I don't think lust rating has anything to do with the ending you get. I got the same one and my lust for both characters was maxed out.
Okay! Thank you! I just assumed it did, as I did change it from like 190 or better to 70 when I felt I was reaching the final stages, more as a test than anything.

I suppose then the different final ending's would have to do with not acquiring all the key's or something like that?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Okay! Thank you! I just assumed it did, as I did change it from like 190 or better to 70 when I felt I was reaching the final stages, more as a test than anything.

I suppose then the different final ending's would have to do with not acquiring all the key's or something like that?
Yeah, I think so.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I don't understand the horse thing, I think its a girls point of view right?, I think when women ride horses in real life they get pleasure from it perhaps? Cause you know why lol

Jun 11, 2018
Seems there'll be a horse on the sequel. Pretty sure it's not just to travel faster :unsure:

View attachment 916298
Where did you find this and was there any text under it? I decided to check the developer's blog and all I found was this post ( ) which will be archive and machine-translated here.
Red Prison Swordsman Tina II Progress
1606409856944.png
Good evening, this is Jigu
I'm grinding coffee beans. Delicious ... (º﹃º)

I'm sorry I couldn't update it, I'm sorry for the delay in replying to those who received messages and comments. I'm busy with another job and moving to a workplace. .. (; ∀;)

Today, I would like to introduce a progress report and an illustration of the gift.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes