4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Could anyone share the details of this news?

I'll try to summarize with my low-medium level of japanese....

Basically, on the first part (visible for everyone) he talks about weather and heater. So not the most interesting news...

But then he introduce a new character with two pictures

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems it's an ennemy sub-character (and he wanted to make her look sluty it seems from what he says)

He also put some images about Tina herself (already posted one of those previously)

There is also a small part of another new character. No indication if she's good or bad. Seems there are more details about it for people who pay the 500yen per month plan though

That's what I understood

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017

Basically, on the first part (visible for everyone) he talks about weather and heater. So not the most interesting news...

Seems it's an ennemy sub-character (and he wanted to make her look sluty it seems from what he says)

He also put some images about Tina herself (already posted one of those previously)

There is also a small part of another new character. No indication if she's good or bad. Seems there are more details about it for people who pay the 500yen per month plan though

That's what I understood
You are a good man, thank you!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

That's what I understood
Damn I love Tina's new design.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
A little less tits and the blue hair girl is a perfect tomboy, but yeah nah, it can work with those milkers too.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Originally like I announced that I would be finished by the end of August...
Thanks for the German translation. The translation is not perfect but I understand everything. ;)
I've added your translation to my list and created an extra topic.

Tropic:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tina-swo...-translation-v1-03-shinachiku-castella.69541/

Game List:
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-in-german-spiele-in-deutscher-sprache.63849/

We would be happy if you could update the translation. :)
You are welcome to contact me at any time.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and greetings from Germany

Last edited:
Reactions: SGGG

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
From their page.

Seems he published for his subscribers on ci-en some pictures that were not used on the game only that one is visible for free followers though. But it looks good I think
Shame, it shows off her ass really good here.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Seems he published for his subscribers on ci-en some pictures that were not used on the game only that one is visible for free followers though. But it looks good I think
Gotta be when her and Cecil get captured by those two townsfolk right? Never understood why there was no scene there

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Gotta be when her and Cecil get captured by those two townsfolk right? Never understood why there was no scene there
Yea I thought the same
Was always a shame for me they didn't extend that content
Cause it was a pretty cool setup
The whole captured scenario I mean
and as much as I understand some people love that stuff and as much as I appreciate variety, I wish the minister/state politician scenes wouldn't all have been revolving around anal.

Cant wait till we get a demo for the next game. Probably gonna take another 3-6 months though.

(PS: Anyone got a mega-link for the entire game 1.03 (not just the 1.02->1.03 patch)

Last edited:

Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
hello i have a question it's possible to play tina an cecile naked in the village , the armor is lock ?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Kinda hope we can some scenes between Cecile and Tina, i was surprised there wasn't much with the two even if it were some drunk hook up scene or something. It only (sorta) gets hinted with something in the baths scenes and in the brothel end they kiss but thats it.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Dang the dudes in this game are fugly.. Kinda wish ugly bastard was a tag... Anyway im on chapter 7 trying to do the brothel ending and i can't find the "odd man" on cecile anywhere.... Any idea how do i unlock him? I think i need him to go to the slums with cecile or something

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes