4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
There is no official walkthrough

here is one but it is Japanese (translate with google can help)

but you can use the gallery to read information about the events and the game is not so hard.

If you have any question then you can ask here.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Ion.TemUS

Formerly 'John.TermUS'
Jun 8, 2017
Did they say anything how long this game is gonna be?
Do they aim for this year or next?

jekof77

May 30, 2020
How do i unlock Denis' first event as Tina? "After investigating Denis' tent, go speak with him at the antiques shop". Is the antiques shop the item shop in Durham, because i cant find him anywhere after i've been to his tent

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
How do i unlock Denis' first event as Tina? "After investigating Denis' tent, go speak with him at the antiques shop". Is the antiques shop the item shop in Durham, because i cant find him anywhere after i've been to his tent
There is a shop in Durham, you have to speak with him and after go back to Denis. (The shop is at the bottom-right part of the town, bottom of it you can go to the hobos, if this helps)

May 12, 2019
Anyone happen to know the Song that plays whenever theres a boss battle? It has the electric guitar. I'm desperate to find it!

Jul 19, 2020
Would it happen to be the same as the song "battle2" from MGQ? It has been long enough since my last playthrough of this that I can't quite remember. Easy to find the MGQ song on Youtube to confirm though.

May 12, 2019
Would it happen to be the same as the song "battle2" from MGQ? It has been long enough since my last playthrough of this that I can't quite remember. Easy to find the MGQ song on Youtube to confirm though.
Hi there! Thanks for replying, I just had a listen and unfortunately thats not the one. I've uploaded a recording of the song I made in game of the song I'm looking for, I'd appreciate it if anyone could have a listen and identify the title or artist of the song.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
think its the only game that got me hooked on just music with battle system, its a shame they didn't utalize the battle properly though, was too easy

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes