4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
All complete and has already been updated to 1.03. Have fun! ;)
your save seems to be missing something thats in the data im using its this

I beleive that item allows you to play through the whole chain of scenarios' on the right without selecting them individually, its a long process like a replay scene thing. It's kinda cool for people who didn't play it and are just unlocking the gallery and want to play through it without having to unlock it in the main game as it was a bit annoying to do if you missed it like me I had to replay the game again from a new game + to find it, but thanks to that item, I no longer have to replay the game.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
She kinda looks like Tina but with white hair. Maybe older sister?
Nah I doubt it, Tina's older sister would have red hair for starters, it be like how Erza Scarlet's mother is in fairy tail. Then again it could be just a friend enemy or dyed hair colour, guess we have to wait and see.

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
wonder if this is a direct sequel, reboot or something else, because if it follows the first game it may lack the corruption/buildup elements found in the first unless I'm missing something.

Reactions: Llolfy

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
wonder if this is a direct sequel, reboot or something else, because if it follows the first game it may lack the corruption/buildup elements found in the first unless I'm missing something.
As I know it will be a direct sequel following the "pure" route.

Reactions: albinzelrin

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
As I know it will be a direct sequel following the "pure" route.
Thats a shame, but then again when I think about it, it wouldn't make sense if they were on the brink of becoming filled with lust in the first game then going to the second and being reluctant to give someone a handy.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Thats a shame, but then again when I think about it, it wouldn't make sense if they were on the brink of becoming filled with lust in the first game then going to the second and being reluctant to give someone a handy.
I don't remember which game had the same problem, and they invited something like a magician comes, he uses magic, and boum! the heroine is virgin again (and prude). Personnaly I never expect much in terms of scenario so I don't really mind

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
4.20 star(s) 42 Votes