4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

closetperv

Dec 7, 2019
At first, the story was quite intriguing with Tina travelling back in time. Also the battle mechanic against common enemies which get defeated by simply touching was innovative.
It's possible to speedrun through the game within an hour by completing the minimal requirements and skipping days until the final fight. Even without leveling up, there are plenty of potions to sufficiently heal up.

The gameplay is nearly inexistent as it contributes to about 5% of the whole "game" and the remaining 95% are H-Scenes with "ugly bastards" and several hundred sentences of sex-related onamotopoeias consisting *lick* *ahn* *splurt* ".... ..." and so on.

Really couldn't handle the latter part of collecting H-Scenes as it had no real bearing to the ending. After reaching bad endings, it simply rewinds back to the part before starting them.

Hopefully the second game will be better.

Jun 11, 2018
At first, the story was quite intriguing with Tina travelling back in time. Also the battle mechanic against common enemies which get defeated by simply touching was innovative.
It's possible to speedrun through the game within an hour by completing the minimal requirements and skipping days until the final fight. Even without leveling up, there are plenty of potions to sufficiently heal up.

The gameplay is nearly inexistent as it contributes to about 5% of the whole "game" and the remaining 95% are H-Scenes with "ugly bastards" and several hundred sentences of sex-related onamotopoeias consisting *lick* *ahn* *splurt* ".... ..." and so on.

Really couldn't handle the latter part of collecting H-Scenes as it had no real bearing to the ending. After reaching bad endings, it simply rewinds back to the part before starting them.

Hopefully the second game will be better.
I disagree with you. I think that the sequel should have the same structure as the first game. I think that all of those little bad ends are what make the game so good and I don't mind if they don't connect to the main plot. The only thing that I don't like is how I have to go through scenes I don't like (like the shota) to get to shit I do like, but I can't think of a better system.

I do agree with you on the sex scenes though. The devs really need to cut back on the onamotopeia.

closetperv

Dec 7, 2019
what is onamotopeia?? dont make me google it lol
Wrong spelling, my bad. It should be onomatopoeia.

Basically sound effects transcribed/translated into words. I even gave examples. And this "game" has an excessive amount of them, which I consider as fillers and makes it tedious to read through. That's why I eventually skipped them by holding down ctrl after a while.
Clicking hundreds of times just read single words and sometimes consisting dots ".. ...." is seriously annoying.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
lol yeah true you make some valid points. I was expecting battle system to be hard like mature quest wasn't that easy, the music is good enough to warrant those final fantasy tedious type battles, killing them in one blow for exp items and gold wasn't a bad idea but it was overused, not giving you a chance to level up from 1- 99 and if your stronger than the enemy you should then one hit kill on the map.

It just didn't have balance of both worlds, the only battles in it i remember was the beginning a little in between and the end that's it. Would expect revisiting area's as higher level would be instant kills for enemies on the map, not first level you smash through all enemies, i didn't get chance to level up gain new skills, get ripped clothing in battle (seperate from hp clothing rips) battle hscenes, and use new armor weapons accessories etc,, like your typical fun jrpg.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I love the battle system tbh. The fact that these girls are so strong makes the corruption more impactful imo.

Plus the last thing I want out of a game like this is grinding for levels.
thats the thing you should work upto being that strong in the game then it be more fun to corrupt them at the top

• Angry
Reactions: LazwelX

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
yeah going to have to agree to disagree cause if you start off too powerful your ruining the RPG gamers experience like what's fun about starting at 50 or 99 when you should be at 1 going from there having adventure finding treasure equipping loads of outfits that change in game appearance and whatever hscene is in there the outfit changes in the scene too from brand new to ripped, that's what mature quest has is why it's the king of these h games imo, tough rpg game with incredible hentai artwork makes the best type of game, the only thing left to fix is dialogue and situations, once you have the weapons clothes/armor adventuring down. I mean just imagine playing a high class rpg grandia, Final fantasy, Xenoblade etc.. or any good one made pc, ps4 or xbox one and having a long story lots of adventure loads of items clothes and equips and along the way mass amount of hscenes cool storyline battle music game mechanics etc.. the whole shbang they would never let you start high level, maybe at the start is ok i guess just for intro, but always should revert to lvl 1 and build upto 99 or 999 some games.

then when your a goddess status then get corrupted, or just have intro max level then corrupted then start back at lvl 1. dont like playing through games that are easy, with no adventuring or battles lol.

Mind you i still like this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryo14

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
yeah going to have to agree to disagree cause if you start off too powerful your ruining the RPG gamers experience like what's fun about starting at 50 or 99 when you should be at 1 going from there having adventure finding treasure equipping loads of outfits that change in game appearance and whatever hscene is in there the outfit changes in the scene too from brand new to ripped, that's what mature quest has is why it's the king of these h games imo, tough rpg game with incredible hentai artwork makes the best type of game, the only thing left to fix is dialogue and situations, once you have the weapons clothes/armor adventuring down. I mean just imagine playing a high class rpg grandia, Final fantasy, Xenoblade etc.. or any good one made pc, ps4 or xbox one and having a long story lots of adventure loads of items clothes and equips and along the way mass amount of hscenes cool storyline battle music game mechanics etc.. the whole shbang they would never let you start high level, maybe at the start is ok i guess just for intro, but always should revert to lvl 1 and build upto 99 or 999 some games.

then when your a goddess status then get corrupted, or just have intro max level then corrupted then start back at lvl 1. dont like playing through games that are easy, with no adventuring or battles lol.

Mind you i still like this game.
I don't know, I understand what your saying but for people like me who are here for the h-scenes and what not I'm fine with the stupid easy combat lol

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I don't know, I understand what your saying but for people like me who are here for the h-scenes and what not I'm fine with the stupid easy combat lol
lol you know you can always just use a 100% complete save for just the hscenes ;)

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Agree to disagree. I think what you are suggesting is far more common. This was a nice change of pace imo.

Yeah the common one is typically the best ones though, because it makes you work for the good things, if a game just gives you the Hscenes there is no satisfaction, my proof is one of those games called npc rpg's where you can just talk to npc select an option for hscenes and thats that, not to mention the artwork is terrible in these games. Even if the artwork was good there's no satisfaction in just getting the scenes up straight away.

When you work for anything in life or in game if the reward is as great as the job or rather the reward has to be as hard as you've worked for it, so that mean the reward has to be amazing if you worked hard for it.

That in itself the reward will be so much more satisfying, like getting to know a girl before you have sex with her for instance is much better than not knowing her. There's just something hot about it, if nobody understands what I mean give it a shot and try it, you might connect with personality and that just makes it hotter, then again of course she might have a shitty personality but that might be all the better when corrupting her, better to know still I say. oh this works for both in game and real life but I wouldn't recommend corruption in real life, well not without consent lol

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Shizusan
I think you're missing the point of this game. The girls are already legendary heroes who've been on their typical, generic RPG quest. You literally start the game by beating the ''final boss''. They've been through the ''grind'' and are now ''max level''. I understand what you want, but that's not how this game was designed. And personally I prefer it this way. I enjoy seeing strong female protags getting corrupted by weak bandits and generic NPCs a lot more than a budding adventurer girl who only just started her journey or some innocent princess or schoolgirl.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Actually what I wanted in the game was actually done at one point, Tina and company got downgraded by the sucubus if memory serves me, I was just stating a fact though as a standard in all J-rpg's the main protagonist should never be the most powerful, thus why you have sephiroth join you in ff7, or Beatrice from FF9. it makes it cooler when a legend isn't always around. Why change something that isn't broke, but I understand trying new things so don't worry.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Actually what I wanted in the game was actually done at one point, Tina and company got downgraded by the sucubus if memory serves me, I was just stating a fact though as a standard in all J-rpg's the main protagonist should never be the most powerful, thus why you have sephiroth join you in ff7, or Beatrice from FF9. it makes it cooler when a legend isn't always around. Why change something that isn't broke, but I understand trying new things so don't worry.
Yeah I can’t imagine any Japanese media where the main protagonist is the most powerful character in the story, I mean it would be such an unpopular and ridiculous thing if say the protagonist could just punch an enemy one time and destroy them. That story would never catch on

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes