4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
great game except i cant get all the content it seems this isnt the latest version.. theres a 2.0 on steam?
i cant get cecile into the brothel down south the guard wont let her pass. so theres a ton of scenese like 12 that i cant get.
I don't remember the direct content, but you have to speak with the guard then switch to Tina then go to the castle and speak with Eerke or the chef and then go back to the guard. I don't remember correctly but you have to switch to another heroin to take out the guard for Cecile.

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
so if I wanted to download this game from the first link would I need to download the patches also or do they come with it?

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
so if I wanted to download this game from the first link would I need to download the patches also or do they come with it?
You only need the extra patch if you’re updating from 1.02 the download files contain the most up to date version, that’s all you’ll need.

Reactions: ntr lover

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
sorry to ask where is the Achim estate?
Go bottom, it is at the south part of the town, you have to go through a guard and there will be guard but go down and first estate on the right,

Here is a picture about the guard.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
just finished the game n got some questions
why NTR? is it because of Tina n mountain climber relation? or 2 MC yuri relation?
n no bestiality tag because of the dog's penis look like a man's penis?
sneaking inside the southern part is easy to miss go to the castle , on the right near the door a sparkling star as Celie when u reach ch7

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Can someone tell me how can I pass chapter seven? I'm at the door to the north above the frost realm circle. But I can't open the door and I don't know what to do.

EDIT: Nvm I found my answer, you just go back to the jail where you find Carla being raped by orcs

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Any other game like this where you got a woman knight that slowly turns into a lust whore?

Even an anime/hentai show would be nice.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Any other game like this where you got a woman knight that slowly turns into a lust whore?

Even an anime/hentai show would be nice.
Not sure, but you can check next games: Noxian Nights, Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~, PRINCESS GO ROUND, oneone1 games (like Ideology in Friction, Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade), also games by 'Eclipse Works' and 'tunnel no.73', RaiOhGar.

Last edited:

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
B
This one plays fine for me, and all, no hick ups That I have seen so far. ( I did not have to use emulator to run in Japanese or anything like that it just played fine after extracting) I do have the Emulator software, but had no need for it.

1. I was wondering is this one of those where if you seek out the H-scene's you for sure will get the bad end?
2. If only one character seeks out the H-scene's will you still get the bad end?
3. To get the good end you must avoid all H-scene's?
4. These questions are all assuming there is a Bad and good end or multiple endings.
5. Has anyone found a walk-through of any kind to help with choices?

I mean the H-scene's I have seen are pretty good, reasonable graphics and nice over all dialogue, and H-scene's are really why I play these games, I find the most fun for me is just finding all of them, I just hate it when you get a terrible ending when you do :(

EDIT>>> Don't think I have not weeded back through these pages pretty thoroughly, here is information I have gathered up reading through all 47 pages. I was seeking Clarification on a lot of this, if possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it was not like i did not seek information my self.
bro I need help bro for the antique event 1 where we have to buy the win from the from the shopkeeper...do I need to buy that? It cost around 18,000 and hard to collect money

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
B
bro I need help bro for the antique event 1 where we have to buy the win from the from the shopkeeper...do I need to buy that? It cost around 18,000 and hard to collect money
I literally grinded to get the money, just kept going through the forest killing enemies

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes