4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Hello fellas
Do we have any information on the release of the next game created by Shinachiku-castella?
I heard few weeks ago that there's a game called "after" that will continue the story of "scar of summer" is this right?
And what about Tina 2 ???? o_O
Because damn, corrupting games like that are very few and its always a pleasure to play that kind of games :HideThePain:
Have a nice day everyone
About Tina 2. Now he has the health issues, so the developing is going slowly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gabich69 and AwsHen

linhkieu

Jul 21, 2021
the guardian wouldn't let me go south with Cecile, though I let Tina blowjob him earlier. Anyone help me, i'm stuck here

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
the guardian wouldn't let me go south with Cecile, though I let Tina blowjob him earlier. Anyone help me, i'm stuck here
1. go to castle as cecile
2. right before door to th kitchen there be glowing star which is really hard to see
3. cecile will give her stew to samurai girl, then to her little student next door
4. student will take her "food" in excuse to save it for later but in fact she want to give it to tina
5. so u need to swich to tina and go to castle to the girl with axe and pigeon, she give tina stew
6. you give stew to the guard at the gate to south durham
and tada! guard is down and you can use gate to go to south as cecile
i used the path as person above suggested so im not sure if this was fixed or i just didnt noticed that small shining star in the castle, perhaps next person that reads it will give us more insight on this if path is necessity

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Oh wow i think this is the most awesome rpgm i have ever played. The storyline, the length, the art. actually this game is my first time to try to actually play the game, rather than just playing gallery scenes.

Reactions: Patrik

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Oh wow i think this is the most awesome rpgm i have ever played. The storyline, the length, the art. actually this game is my first time to try to actually play the game, rather than just playing gallery scenes.
One of the few rpgm games I like. The other games like: farm 14324324 hours without any sense, but this game has a friendly progression system.

Good art
Gallery
The story is interesting
Balanced story / battle / h-scene ratio
A balanced battle system: you can kill the mobs instantly and you have to only do a battle with the bosses and it seems a balanced system for me without any nonsense time consuming meaningless battles.

My only problem is that there are no animations and some positions are recycled, but this game is definietly one of the best in this category.

The second part is now on hold because of the scars of summers after so I am sad :(

Reactions: botaniq_1

jesse999

Dec 31, 2017
How do you access the recollection room after completing the game?
well the game does tell u to save another file before accessing the last chapter, if u didn't u can just create a new file and restart the game till u acces the recollection room again (don't worry u will keep the CGs but loose ur progression)

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I haven't seen anything about the sequel in a while.
Yea i've read about the tina swordsman 2 in this thread, they said it will be delayed because health problems if i'm not wrong
The creator started working on it, but it is on hold because of the scars of summer after game which is a minigame with ~15 gcs. Now it is on hold too for 3 weeks or so because of the back pain problems.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
The creator started working on it, but it is on hold because of the scars of summer after game which is a minigame with ~15 gcs. Now it is on hold too for 3 weeks or so because of the back pain problems.
link/sauce for that game? havent seen

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
man Cecile is the best, her archetype is an instant turn on for me and I love the first thing we see on the first gang rape mini scene is that the guy are already eating her out

Reactions: AwsHen
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes