4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Vhen

Donor
Feb 7, 2018
So I'm playing the latest version in my phone with the JOI emulator, right when your about to fight Beatrice it gets stuck in the loading screen. Any workaround it? :unsure:

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
Hi guys, I am playing it, It reminds me of Scars_of_Summer, the same artist right?
I would like to ask which key on keyboard to hide the dialog bar?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys, I am playing it, It reminds me of Scars_of_Summer, the same artist right?
I personally think this is better than scars of summer, Tina has everything in it pretty much and more with 2 characters could be cause Tina was made after though. I'm so thankful there is no nasty scat or futanari in this game as far as I can remember.

Reactions: tobiume08

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
1. go to castle as cecile
2. right before door to th kitchen there be glowing star which is really hard to see
3. cecile will give her stew to samurai girl, then to her little student next door
4. student will take her "food" in excuse to save it for later but in fact she want to give it to tina
5. so u need to swich to tina and go to castle to the girl with axe and pigeon, she give tina stew
6. you give stew to the guard at the gate to south durham
and tada! guard is down and you can use gate to go to south as cecile
i used the path as person above suggested so im not sure if this was fixed or i just didnt noticed that small shining star in the castle, perhaps next person that reads it will give us more insight on this if path is necessity
Thanks to you I can now enter south with Cecile, that part was really tricky!

Lemonachos

Oct 1, 2021
Heya, someone knows how to unlock the secret 13? I only Need that scene for the 100% but i don't understand what i have to do

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
on ehrke hidden story, date with the kid (vanilla route) but at the end of the story, let the kid get tempt by the witch.

TheFirstChica

Nov 16, 2020
do you guy know where is Antiques shop is, as tina I can't find denis anywhere, search all places but not even his shadow show

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
do you guy know where is Antiques shop is, as tina I can't find denis anywhere, search all places but not even his shadow show
antique is right down the recollection room building the one with the item shop sign, the shadow route starts in the south area, in the secret stairs on the left of the bottom right building (bar).

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes