4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Lucari0

Apr 12, 2018
Is there another game with the same heroine or is this game a sequel or prequel to something? I feel like I've played a game with the same character before, and I can't find said game

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
You need to go to this shop bat remember as a TIINA and choose second option and buy a item from him after that you should get a automaticly a scene when you leave this shop, after that scene change to Cecile and go to INN npc and there you have this scene.
View attachment 233186
I didn’t get automatic from this one it still ask me to pay even though Tina already bought and kill those slime and change to another mc!

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I didn’t get automatic from this one it still ask me to pay even though Tina already bought and kill those slime and change to another mc!
I forgot how but the scene that leads to that route is Cecile buying a Pen or maybe Wine or something like that at the shop and later at night at the Inn the girls just hang out where Cecile sleep and Tina get drunk and messing around, making Cecile looks like she wet herself which result in Cecile wake up in the morning and work at the Inn.

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
For some reasons the save files are not working can somebody help me out it shows loading all the time

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The game keeps crashing for me at random points. Sometimes mid battle and sometimes exploring. It doesn't give me an error code it just freezes and continues playing music. I have no problems with any other RPGM titles. Anybody have a solution?

TheFirstChica

Nov 16, 2020
Tina_bugfix.PNG
guy I need some help at start how can I start this Denis's event?. after I went to his tent and I can't find him at anywhere, I went to Antiques shop down from recollection room but it nothing. someone please help me. Thanks you

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
No, I'm in chapter 3 but in chapter 2 I also can't find him at his extraction(from hint room). Can you lead where I can find him? maybe I gonna restart the game cause I can't contiune without his event.
you need to check the sparkling on the tent twice to start his route
Untitled.png

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes