4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Got only Erkhe side stories and Cecile brothel stuff left to do. Pretty hot game with simple enough gameplay. Odor/stink focused lewds but pretty hot. Will do my pseudo review later

anyhow what I wanted to comment.

I just finished main story and figured that "now can cecile to go brothel??" if not for comment pointing where to go I would never fucking find how to progress with cecile towards brothel scenes...

seriously.. on a white pavement small sparkle.....

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I just asked him, and got this
The maker of the game said about it half a year ago because of his health complaining about his back.

But since then he hasn't posted any new info or games or anything.

And this news is somehow unsettling ..
Don't know if it's really true with his health that he's spoiled? As with "Scars of Summer: After" DLC which should actually be ready before half a year.

We'll see ..

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
i think i'm going half of the game now, just curios can you keep the girl not getting the d until the end?
i went straight for story progress but they still get f*ck anyway

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
i think i'm going half of the game now, just curios can you keep the girl not getting the d until the end?
i went straight for story progress but they still get f*ck anyway
There is a cave scene with the gongos, but you aside of this scene you can finish the game without the h-scenes.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
There is a cave scene with the gongos, but you aside of this scene you can finish the game without the h-scenes.
i believe there one more when Tina got in the prision too
at least that is the furthest i've been now

jojomantol69

Nov 12, 2019
can someone that have an account check in ci-en? the author post something about scars of summer 'after' and something about cecile voice actor...

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
can someone that have an account check in ci-en? the author post something about scars of summer 'after' and something about cecile voice actor...
If you want more information about sequel's progress, then it's just about Cecile's voice actor. He can't find a proper voice. 'After' is a major priority, but actors usually have a busy schedule and that's why he asks his followers, if someone knows any good voice actors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elevatogpm

Apr 28, 2020
I guess that's we'll see 2 chapter of Tina in 2023 or something.
Text down from his ci-en, translated with google translator.

I wasn't quite convinced and couldn't estimate the time, but I'm developing it aiming for early summer to summer next year. After all I want to put it out in the summer, so I want to do my best with the feeling of dying. This is the last of Ryoka's NTR products, so don't regret it.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
I guess that's we'll see 2 chapter of Tina in 2023 or something.
Text down from his ci-en, translated with google translator.

I wasn't quite convinced and couldn't estimate the time, but I'm developing it aiming for early summer to summer next year. After all I want to put it out in the summer, so I want to do my best with the feeling of dying. This is the last of Ryoka's NTR products, so don't regret it.
Is "Ryoka" the dev's name?

Mar 19, 2021
This is the full content (without the color plan paid content). It is translated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since he mentioned days left is he referring to this year and hopefully releasing it in 2022? I hope we get it soon cause I got really into h-games earlier this year with scars of summer so I'm ready to buy this if kagura games or someone here can pick it up.

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
Since he mentioned days left is he referring to this year and hopefully releasing it in 2022? I hope we get it soon cause I got really into h-games earlier this year with scars of summer so I'm ready to buy this if kagura games or someone here can pick it up.
Even if scar summer:after released like mid 2022, expect kagura to pickup and release maybe......late 2022/early 2023 earliest ? Unless somehow kagura immediately picks and works on it as priority project, idk just my random guess

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Even if scar summer:after released like mid 2022, expect kagura to pickup and release maybe......late 2022/early 2023 earliest ? Unless somehow kagura immediately picks and works on it as priority project, idk just my random guess
Let's assume that it is finished mid 2022, then it will be released later and even later for us translated.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes