4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Seems he's back on work for

He also posted some pics:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm I like this new game already! I don't see Carla though which is disappointing. The fact she was in the first game and had 1 freaking scene, but elke had like 8(?) That's criminal. I do like the enemies. I hope they have multiple scenes too!

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
anyone have the same problem as mine?
i just have a battle with Ehrke, walk to the end of the map and talk to Beatrice. After that, i got stuck on the loading screen, i am sitting here for like 5 minutes and it still didn't change anything, still that music, still that loading screen. and the reason i'm using split screen, just to read 59 page of post to make sure that i didn't miss anything that may help me fix this bug (if you're asked)
edit: maybe i'm the only one on this thread have this problem because i haven't seen anyone reported the same problem as mine

Last edited:

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
i just have a battle with Ehrke, walk to the end of the map and talk to Beatrice. After that, i got stuck on the loading screen, i am sitting here for like 5 minutes and it still didn't change anything, still that music, still that loading screen. and the reason i'm using split screen, just to read 59 page of post to make sure that i didn't miss anything that may help me fix this bug (if you're asked)
edit: maybe i'm the only one on this thread have this problem because i haven't seen anyone reported the same problem as mine
Play it on a PC, that will probably solve your problem.

Reactions: TanCatT

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
when you enter joiplay hold the game name then release to see hidden setting then decrypted file, note : you must see have free space more than game itself you can check game size on folder using rar apps, if not it decrpted will fail and if have free space and decrypt fail, just do reboot phone until it decrpted succesful, decrpted make game fast for phone, i found this method and again dont forget to download ftp or your screen will be black

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
when you enter joiplay hold the game name then release to see hidden setting then decrypted file, note : you must see have free space more than game itself you can check game size on folder using rar apps, if not it decrpted will fail and if have free space and decrypt fail, just do reboot phone until it decrpted succesful, decrpted make game fast for phone, i found this method and again dont forget to download ftp or your screen will be black
thanks, its worked

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I think we are early days with the project.
We are in a nobody-actually-knows-where-we-are state, because this game was started in 2019-8. And he showed us the characters and some picture from the game like discussion between the characters, pictures about the enemies and some monsters etc. And then he disappeared and started working on the summer scars/color after but meanwhile background work has been made for the game and we got extra picutures too. :S

So I don't know, he is working on the project but on the other hand he isn't. I hope we will get at least a minimal demo 2022Q1 or Q2.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes