4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Cant get Mystery Client 5 event - when i go to Sancho's shop with Tina, she says "I should sleep on it..."

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Any news?
Which one? Well, he wanted to create a short game after Tina 2, but he had some problems (moving to new place, new ideas about new ntr scenes in modern time and etc) and now he is creating a short game named Scars of Summer After, which will contain 1 or few scenes with every bad route (new cg will be around ~15). So, I think he will continue to develop Tina 2 after SoS After.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Sorry the only one I found is the fapforfun link but I didn't even know there is a 1.03 maybe it just fixed some rare bugs?

You could install 1.02 and then use patch to update to 1,03? Maybe this works

Reactions: Ego0XO

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Sorry the only one I found is the fapforfun link but I didn't even know there is a 1.03 maybe it just fixed some rare bugs?

You could install 1.02 and then use patch to update to 1,03? Maybe this works
yeah i think it only for some bugs thanks anyway

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
great game except i cant get all the content it seems this isnt the latest version.. theres a 2.0 on steam?
i cant get cecile into the brothel down south the guard wont let her pass. so theres a ton of scenese like 12 that i cant get.

May 12, 2019
Hi there! Thanks for replying, I just had a listen and unfortunately thats not the one. I've uploaded a recording of the song I made in game of the song I'm looking for, I'd appreciate it if anyone could have a listen and identify the title or artist of the song.
Bumping this in hopes of someone finding the song, just a reminder it plays mostly during boss battles I think and the first time its heard is during the prologue fight with Beatrice after the song with vocals plays. :oops:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Which one? Well, he wanted to create a short game after Tina 2, but he had some problems (moving to new place, new ideas about new ntr scenes in modern time and etc) and now he is creating a short game named Scars of Summer After, which will contain 1 or few scenes with every bad route (new cg will be around ~15). So, I think he will continue to develop Tina 2 after SoS After.
Unless I'm confusing myself, I thought Scars of Summer was finished?

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes