4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Where did you find this and was there any text under it? I decided to check the developer's blog and all I found was this post ( ) which will be archive and machine-translated here.
Red Prison Swordsman Tina II Progress
View attachment 916687
Good evening, this is Jigu
I'm grinding coffee beans. Delicious ... (º﹃º)

I'm sorry I couldn't update it, I'm sorry for the delay in replying to those who received messages and comments. I'm busy with another job and moving to a workplace. .. (; ∀;)

Today, I would like to introduce a progress report and an illustration of the gift.
Actually, it's on the same article. It'll appear only if you follow him (no need to pay, just follow, by clicking on フォロー on the right part of the page, under his logo, if you're logged)

Would be a bit long to translate, but on the rest of the article, he talks about the designe of Tiina, horse semen...

Reactions: thetrenchcoat169
Jun 11, 2018
Actually, it's on the same article. It'll appear only if you follow him (no need to pay, just follow, by clicking on フォロー on the right part of the page, under his logo, if you're logged)

Would be a bit long to translate, but on the rest of the article, he talks about the designe of Tiina, horse semen...
Oh. That would make a lot of sense. The post I saw doesn't really give much in the way of an update.

D

Deleted member 64

Looks great! Given the current progress he's made, I'm guessing a release by perhaps mid 2021?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
so I clicked an orb in recollection room and it said :v2 content activated, what does that mean?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I hope they keep their personalities in the original one was fire/angry/bitch typically the other water/gentle/elegant imagine if there was a fused part of the story where they became one and a new character design made that made her a tsundere type.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hi, sorry for being off-topic, but which game from this dev is this image from? Or is it not a game at all? Because I've only seen his games here but this girl doesn't look familiar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nxmxnh

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Hi, sorry for being off-topic, but which game from this dev is this image from? Or is it not a game at all? Because I've only seen his games here but this girl doesn't look familiar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's actually Akiyama Rinko of Taimanin Yukikaze ( ), so a game by another group (and another artist) that I also like. So maybe you saw the girl in those games

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It's actually Akiyama Rinko of Taimanin Yukikaze ( ), so a game by another group (and another artist) that I also like. So maybe you saw the girl in those games
Wait, another artist? It looks so similar though, especially the face of the girl looks very similar to the type of faces that are in this game.

Either way the only reason I'm asking in this thread is because I've seen that pic every time I visit their ci-en page.

Here
Maybe its fanart?

I've tried google translate but it doesn't help.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Wait, another artist? It looks so similar though, especially the face of the girl looks very similar to the type of faces that are in this game.

Either way the only reason I'm asking in this thread is because I've seen that pic every time I visit their ci-en page.

Here
Maybe its fanart?

I've tried google translate but it doesn't help.
Yep, it's fanart made by Shinachiku Castella about a game of Lilith. Personnaly I saw it with a variation on the image

• Love
Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yep, it's fanart made by Shinachiku Castella about a game of Lilith. Personnaly I saw it with a variation on the image
Oh wow, thanks!

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Could anyone share the details of this news?

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes