4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I'm at the beginning of the game, so I'm wondering about the NTR content, since I'm not seeing any boyfriend/husband/love interest for the heroines. I saw some of the reviews and people talking about a side story. Is this something that will come up in the story naturally or I'll have to deliberately search for it?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm at the beginning of the game, so I'm wondering about the NTR content, since I'm not seeing any boyfriend/husband/love interest for the heroines. I saw some of the reviews and people talking about a side story. Is this something that will come up in the story naturally or I'll have to deliberately search for it?
The NTR story is after the end of the game, if you choose a certain option during "Herke's sidestory". If you were looking for a game full of NTR, this ain't your game. It's still a very good game tho, it even has a good story and epic mindbreaker ending.

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I'm currently on chapter 4. I'm wondering if the game has multiple endings or if it will matter if I have low lust, if I go for a virgin route or if I only have sex with one character.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm currently on chapter 4. I'm wondering if the game has multiple endings or if it will matter if I have low lust, if I go for a virgin route or if I only have sex with one character.
It will be more difficult because when you rise your lust you may also gain more levels (specially when unlocking sex endings). As for the rest, the story's ending will be the same.

Reactions: Heranwen

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How can i sneak Cecilie into archims brothel, i can't get past the guard as her
After beating the black haired samurai (Clara) with Tina, go visit Clara to the castle using Cecile. You must go to the stairs in the left room of the castle. Then, go visit Erke with Cecile. After that, go talk to Erke using Tina. Finally, sue tina to give the guard in town the item you recieved from Erke and he will pass out. You can now enter the brothel area with Cecile whenever you want.

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
After beating the black haired samurai (Clara) with Tina, go visit Clara to the castle using Cecile. You must go to the stairs in the left room of the castle. Then, go visit Erke with Cecile. After that, go talk to Erke using Tina. Finally, sue tina to give the guard in town the item you recieved from Erke and he will pass out. You can now enter the brothel area with Cecile whenever you want.
Wont allow me to go up the stairs and erkla doesnt say anything special

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wont allow me to go up the stairs and erkla doesnt say anything special
You should can if you have defeated Clara. If it helps, I remember speaking to everyone in the left room of the castle before climbing the starirs. Also, I think there was a little gleam on the floor outside where Clara used to be before you beat her, check it out before climbing the stairs.

Reactions: Zuhl

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
You should can if you have defeated Clara. If it helps, I remember speaking to everyone in the left room of the castle before climbing the starirs. Also, I think there was a little gleam on the floor outside where Clara used to be before you beat her, check it out before climbing the stairs.
Ahh yeah i see it now, i most just bee really blind to not see that haha yeah it was the sparkle on the floor thanks alot for help

• Haha
Reactions: Zuhl
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes