4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
developer working more in the summer shattering sequel/dlc or in tina 2?
Good question. Tina is way more easy to play than Scars if summer (well, at least I never figured how to actually see the H scenes in Scars of summer) and I'm pretty sure it's also more popular. I think Shinachiku-castella is working in both at the same time, so who knows when will he finish.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hot pants are harder to take off and can't see under it lol but mini skirts you can do everything are easier to pull up which is sexy af.
What does that have to do with looking better or worse? I'm pretty sure we were talking about her looks, not how easy would it be to fuck her.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
developer working more in the summer shattering sequel/dlc or in tina 2?
If we observe the post on his blog, he works way more on the summer thing dlc/sequel. He doesn't write much about tina there (almost nothing about it during the last months). So, I might be wrong, but I think he works mostly on the summer dlc

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If we observe the post on his blog, he works way more on the summer thing dlc/sequel. He doesn't write much about tina there (almost nothing about it during the last months). So, I might be wrong, but I think he works mostly on the summer dlc
Well, it's understandable since a DLC is shorter than an entire game. I'm guessing he'll finish Scars of summer dlc before dedicating his time to Tina. btw, anyone knows how to actually see H scenes in Scars of summer instead of just hints about something happening?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Well, it's understandable since a DLC is shorter than an entire game. I'm guessing he'll finish Scars of summer dlc before dedicating his time to Tina. btw, anyone knows how to actually see H scenes in Scars of summer instead of just hints about something happening?
pretty sure it was established a while back that the scars of summer thing has moved well beyond just being a dlc to abigger thing i think? also you have to go into her room and read the diary/calender on her desk to see the scenes.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
pretty sure it was established a while back that the scars of summer thing has moved well beyond just being a dlc to abigger thing i think? also you have to go into her room and read the diary/calender on her desk to see the scenes.
Thank u, now I can properly enjoy (or suffer) the game.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Ahh yeah i see it now, i most just bee really blind to not see that haha yeah it was the sparkle on the floor thanks alot for help
Believe me, you're not the only one who overlooked this. but it is easy to see on the bright floor. you can run past it a few times

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
Are there any public events like in Fallen: Makina and the city of ruins? For example, in Makina, you can bang a dude in the guild barracks, bang a dude next to the training ground, bang a bunch of dudes in the inn, bang even more dudes in the brothel, bang a blacksmith...you get the idea. Are there any of these in Tina: Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Are there any public events like in Fallen: Makina and the city of ruins? For example, in Makina, you can bang a dude in the guild barracks, bang a dude next to the training ground, bang a bunch of dudes in the inn, bang even more dudes in the brothel, bang a blacksmith...you get the idea. Are there any of these in Tina: Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison?
Yes but, unlike in makina, you can only do them once. With Tina you can fuck one man in the castle and another in the town's entrance. With Cecile you can fuck the drunk man in front of the inn and the kid at the castle's gate (only if you have enough perversion level).

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
Yes but, unlike in makina, you can only do them once. With Tina you can fuck one man in the castle and another in the town's entrance. With Cecile you can fuck the drunk man in front of the inn and the kid at the castle's gate (only if you have enough perversion level).
Gotcha my guy. Just finished Makina yesterday and honestly, its one of the best H games I've ever played. The public scenes was honestly amazing. Like so much dudes banging Makina and im all for it lol.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I personally think they should finish DLC's before announcing a sequel to a game I guess to reduce the anticipated wait time between finding out a new game or sequel is coming out and development time. reducing the time until next sequel by so much you won't notice the lag wait time.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes