4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I think this is an easy and straightforward game to play. (Scars of Summer is far more confusing.)

I don't remember chapter 1, but there are probably instructions to go after the bandits that are not in town. Try to leave the town using the exit to the west. You can also try to go south from the castle. Those are "dungeons" and you have probably been advised to explore one of them.
Yeah, I didn't even know how to watch the scenes till someone told me about Ryouka's diary. The time passing didn't help either.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
When I do play RPG's the way I play them all is simply old school, go everywhere talk to everyone try everything and if all else fails cheat the fuck out of it

Reactions: besggk

pochitox

Jul 12, 2022
hello... Female alchemist gives me a quest but I can't go anywhere to do it. When I arrive with Tina she always refuses to advance to another map..

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
What a bad joke my comet was deleted because of rule 1 means comten didn't break rule 1 in any way but hey if you think so.
I still have to mute the other ones that were also deleted.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
hello... Female alchemist gives me a quest but I can't go anywhere to do it. When I arrive with Tina she always refuses to advance to another map..
go to the building with the teleportation circles and use the one that takes you to the bandit hideout.

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Decided to try this after beating Fallen Makina and while I like the general premise the ugly bastard art is just vile.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Actually the game was started but the dev put it on hold to focus on scars of summer dlc that became a sequel.
I know, but it is on hold for a long time.

The latest update was in 2021-01? or 03?
Considering the state of the scars "dlc" (now rather a full game) when the status report came about the progress everyhing was at 10% at best, after months of development.
So considering this tina 2 is in a very early stage.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I know, but it is on hold for a long time.

The latest update was in 2021-01? or 03?
Considering the state of the scars "dlc" (now rather a full game) when the status report came about the progress everyhing was at 10% at best, after months of development.
So considering this tina 2 is in a very early stage.
It's in a very early stages. Meaning, it's started.

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Tina 1 didn't have NTR either, it's just a corruption game.
There is a tiny bit of optional NTR with the Ehrke's Hidden Story.

What would be nice is if the creator used less disgustingly ugly old bastards, but if the the story is as good as the first game I'll forgive them.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There is a tiny bit of optional NTR with the Ehrke's Hidden Story.

What would be nice is if the creator used less disgustingly ugly old bastards, but if the the story is as good as the first game I'll forgive them.
Right, forgot about that. That said, the game can't be tagged as a NTR just because of 3 or 4 scenes.

Reactions: winmace
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes