4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
I saw that someone said that this game has not been updated for a long time. I would like to ask this downloading is the latest version(V1.03)?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
How do you sneak into achims brothel as cecille?
(I don't remember every detail, high-level overview)

You have to complete Achim path and the extra event after achim.
Then go to the castle and there will be a glowing star near the left door.
Speak with the little girl (Erke?)
Switch to Tina, speak with Erke again and give the guard the drink.
You can go to the buttom part of the town with Cecile.
Then you ask everyone and you can go through the wall, just following the glowing paths.

Joker10

Nov 10, 2019
is there going to be a sequel of this game? cuz honestly this is one of the best i've played

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
is there going to be a sequel of this game? cuz honestly this is one of the best i've played
Yes there will be. A few pictures were leaked in the thread, actually. However, Shinachiku-castella is currently focusing on Scrs of summer second part, so you'll have to wait for Tina 2. Here are the pics:

Seems he's back on work for

He also posted some pics:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joker10

Nov 10, 2019
Yes there will be. A few pictures were leaked in the thread, actually. However, Shinachiku-castella is currently focusing on Scrs of summer second part, so you'll have to wait for Tina 2. Here are the pics:
YOO even a second part for scars of summer?? i cant wait for both of those games yo thanks for sharing!! when do you think he will be done with scars of summer part 2?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
YOO even a second part for scars of summer?? i cant wait for both of those games yo thanks for sharing!! when do you think he will be done with scars of summer part 2?
I think nobody can make an assumption about the release, not even a quarter relese date.
He has backpain or no lust to continue the work, etc.

There should have been a demo in summer, but we got only 1 gif and 1 picture.

So noone really knows.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes