4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Question is which one is your favourite one? out of all the Castellas? I guess mine is Tina because I prefer medieval fantasy rpg's.
Same here, Tina rules. Scars of summer is great as long as you can ignore the heartbreaking story (not counting the neutral and good ends, of course), but it can still be hard if you're sensitive. Tina is just corruption, which makes it more easy to play... That and Tina being the most gorgeous girl of Castella's game.

May 12, 2019
GOOD QUESTION. I'd like to know the battle ost. Been ages trying to download them for myself but I can't.
yeah I asked about some of the music used in game earlier in this thread but no luck. Some nice tunes for sure. The devs dont have a twitter as far as I can see but I might try and ask Kagura Games and see if they can find out. Will update.

Reactions: basheree

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
What do you mean by "post" ?

Here are the games from the author:

https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/

https://f95zone.to/threads/kotoko-is-a-little-different-shinachiku-castella.21882/

Or news about the development?

Or the development status of Tina 2?

It is on hold, until scars of summer after is finished.
I'm waiting with bated breath, This game was genuinely good despite using the same assets as every other game. This guy can write.

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
Okay i found the name of the song im looking for it is this link here:

Name below
【涙絆-Ruki-】

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay i found the name of the song im looking for it is this link here:

Name below
【涙絆-Ruki-】
SAME HERE OH MY GOD! Did you find anywhere I can download it?
Edit: I've been looking for a place to download the theme, but no luck.

Last edited:

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
SAME HERE OH MY GOD! Did you find anywhere I can download it?
Edit: I've been looking for a place to download the theme, but no luck.
I believe there are ways to download youtube videos, and if you don' wanna go that route you can just record the audio of the youtube video itself or the audio directly from the game during that ending scene itself and save it that way.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I believe there are ways to download youtube videos, and if you don' wanna go that route you can just record the audio of the youtube video itself or the audio directly from the game during that ending scene itself and save it that way.
Found it:
Download the ZIP archive in download options. Unzip it. Open mp3 folder and there, all Rengoku teien are there, including this song and others that also sound in Tina's bgm. Enjoy.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Finally got around to finishing this. Great game, but man that ending. Amazing and yet so confusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure to spoiler tag any responses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pango_12
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes