4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Nah I don't. I deleted it after the 5th time and gave up. If i do remember though, it was something about the settings not being set to 1, or something like that
Well if you change your mind I can try to help, sorry. Set to 1 though maybe it's a resolution or something, could be need to redownload rpg maker files and re-install or repair. Then rebooting computer can fix loads of errors.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Well if you change your mind I can try to help, sorry. Set to 1 though maybe it's a resolution or something, could be need to redownload rpg maker files and re-install or repair. Then rebooting computer can fix loads of errors.
Thats what I was thinking about doing to. Wouldn't mind the help to try to get it figured out. Was wondering if I should just go ahead and download all the RTMs for everyone? I only downloaded the ones for MX/V for now? You can shoot me a message on here if you want

Hyedee

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 363470

Overview:
After successfully slaying a witch, our protagonist Tiina receives a new mission
to investigate a village which has been continuously becoming unsafe, Daram.
As she works on it, she comes to realize that normal
villagers do wrongs getting mixed with other wrongdoers
The story continues, and the witch that was supposedly defeated appears
Thread Updated: 2020-08-19
Release Date: 2019-08-02
Developer/Publisher: shinachiku-castella / Kagura Games
Censorship: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Store: , ,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

Thanks to zangetsu3223 for sharing.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 363455 View attachment 363456 View attachment 363457 View attachment 363458 View attachment 363459 View attachment 363460 View attachment 363461 View attachment 363462 View attachment 363463
Reupload gofile link please

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Thats what I was thinking about doing to. Wouldn't mind the help to try to get it figured out. Was wondering if I should just go ahead and download all the RTMs for everyone? I only downloaded the ones for MX/V for now? You can shoot me a message on here if you want
Why not, download them all re-install install and repair un-install and re-install as another method for some reason Windows sometimes likes things uninstalled and delete all files relating to the programs before rebooting installing and rebooting again lol
Well thats the old days, used to use windows XP pro and windows 7 now, I never upgraded to windows 10 so can't help you if your using that OS.

I wonder if its your graphics card drivers, would need to see an exact screenshot of the error, you could also try running the game with Japanese locale, or installing locale emulator that can simulate a Japanese locale setting when running the game just by right clicking the exe and locale emulator run with Japanese admin etc.. There has to be a reason why it is not working for your computer.

Reupload gofile link please
You tried the other links? Racaty works for me

Hyedee

Jun 4, 2022
Why not, download them all re-install install and repair un-install and re-install as another method for some reason Windows sometimes likes things uninstalled and delete all files relating to the programs before rebooting installing and rebooting again lol
Well thats the old days, used to use windows XP pro and windows 7 now, I never upgraded to windows 10 so can't help you if your using that OS.

I wonder if its your graphics card drivers, would need to see an exact screenshot of the error, you could also try running the game with Japanese locale, or installing locale emulator that can simulate a Japanese locale setting when running the game just by right clicking the exe and locale emulator run with Japanese admin etc.. There has to be a reason why it is not working for your computer.

You tried the other links? Racaty works for me
I tried but it take so long for me to download the game

Tigrex360

Jun 26, 2022
Hello, I have a question and I don't know if anyone knows, but looking at the website of the creator of the game, there is an article that talks about an update and presents these images of the game. Does anyone know how to get them?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Hello, I have a question and I don't know if anyone knows, but looking at the website of the creator of the game, there is an article that talks about an update and presents these images of the game. Does anyone know how to get them?
These are extra images and they are not in the game as I know.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Hey dudes, just wondering: Is there a virgin route/ending to this game? I actually like the FMCs so I'm wondering if there's a point to actually avoid corrupting them.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Hey dudes, just wondering: Is there a virgin route/ending to this game? I actually like the FMCs so I'm wondering if there's a point to actually avoid corrupting them.
There is an unvoidable scene with the gongos so I would say no.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Nope, there's an unavoidable scene with the monkeys. Also, we don't know if they were virgins in first place or not.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
That first image looks to be cut content from when Tina and Cec are taken under citizen's arrest and brought to that home (that here and there you can walk into to witness others having sex).

In game when it happens the screen goes to black and doesn't show anything but dialogue hints something lewd happened.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That first image looks to be cut content from when Tina and Cec are taken under citizen's arrest and brought to that home (that here and there you can walk into to witness others having sex).

In game when it happens the screen goes to black and doesn't show anything but dialogue hints something lewd happened.
No it doesn't? The scenes work just fine for me.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes