4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
A real shame. I think Shinachiku Castella prioritized the wrong project. But maybe Scars sold better I guess.
Yes, I think it was/is sold better, but my personal opinion is that he has not created anything for 2 years so scars of summer after is nearly at on hold state too with this development process :)

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Finally got around to finishing this. Great game, but man that ending. Amazing and yet so confusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure to spoiler tag any responses.
I've multiple ways of running this and its still not booting up. Debug file is saying the settings version is not set to 1. do yuo know why?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 2293124
(you can find the complete scene on hitomi.la) I stumbled upon this scene where Allen fucked Tina while she was on shackled ( usually he would finger Tina to death but this one is quite bizarre) . I'm wondering how do I obtain this particular scene ?
Sorry I couldn't help you. I hijacked my save, after a while I got bored of trying to get it 100% so I got the 100% gallery scene lol

Reactions: Griinch

Griinch

Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Sorry I couldn't help you. I hijacked my save, after a while I got bored of trying to get it 100% so I got the 100% gallery scene lol
I would of tried for 100% but the game just doesn't open at all for me lol

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
A real shame. I think Shinachiku Castella prioritized the wrong project. But maybe Scars sold better I guess.
Yes, I think it was/is sold better, but my personal opinion is that he has not created anything for 2 years so scars of summer after is nearly at on hold state too with this development process :)
He did. The reason it's taking so long is because it's bringing him down. He hates NTR and it makes him depressed trying to write it. But a lot of people liked the first game and asked for more so that's why he's making it.

Google translate but he basically says he's going to enjoy the sense of freedom after finishing it.

The last one makes me think it's not coming soon.

Griinch

Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
So this game Tina etc.. doesn't even open? what's the error? got a picture of the error?
Nah I don't. I deleted it after the 5th time and gave up. If i do remember though, it was something about the settings not being set to 1, or something like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes