4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
would you mind to share your game version ? because my 1.03 did not really show that particular scene.
How do I do that? In the reply options I see no option to share archives. I mean, I know I can because I've seen it happening in the forum, but I don't know how. Anyway, you can always just download the game in this thread, I downloaded it from here.

Tigrex360

Jun 26, 2022
How do I do that? In the reply options I see no option to share archives. I mean, I know I can because I've seen it happening in the forum, but I don't know how. Anyway, you can always just download the game in this thread, I downloaded it from here.
You can attach files presing the bottom with the clip

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You can attach files presing the bottom with the clip
Yes, but that is for attaching links, that is, online files. I don't know hot to upload my own file from my computer. Anyway, you can always just download the game in this thread, I downloaded it from here.

Tigrex360

Jun 26, 2022
Yes, but that is for attaching links, that is, online files. I don't know hot to upload my own file from my computer. Anyway, you can always just download the game in this thread, I downloaded it from here.
I also downloaded it here, but those scenes do not appear in the gallery or playing the story or where do you see it?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I also downloaded it here, but those scenes do not appear in the gallery or playing the story or where do you see it?
Okay, now I am confused if I saw them or not. I'm pretty sure that's the scene displayed after the villagers arrest you because of all that thing with the false Cecile, but after all these comments I'm worried if I actually saw them or not. Gotta replay this gem.

m_rons

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, now I am confused if I saw them or not. I'm pretty sure that's the scene displayed after the villagers arrest you because of all that thing with the false Cecile, but after all these comments I'm worried if I actually saw them or not. Gotta replay this gem.
I am 100% certain you misremembered that scene.

The first scene (where Tina and Cecile was raped by the villagers) was not in the base game. Even the HCG shared on websites like e-hentai or hitomi.la doesn't have that scene. That screenshot, if you notice, was in Japanese, because the developer shared it as an cut content in his website.

The second picture, while is in the game files, doesn't really happen, because the guy only teases Tina but doesn't actually insert it. He basically wants to break Tina by leaving her body on the edge so when she visits him he will finally break her. The files exists in the data of the game but it's an unused CG. I replayed the game and it doesn't show any penetration during the time Tina was bounded in prison.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I am 100% certain you misremembered that scene.

The first scene (where Tina and Cecile was raped by the villagers) was not in the base game. Even the HCG shared on websites like e-hentai or hitomi.la doesn't have that scene. That screenshot, if you notice, was in Japanese, because the developer shared it as an cut content in his website.

The second picture, while is in the game files, doesn't really happen, because the guy only teases Tina but doesn't actually insert it. He basically wants to break Tina by leaving her body on the edge so when she visits him he will finally break her. The files exists in the data of the game but it's an unused CG. I replayed the game and it doesn't show any penetration during the time Tina was bounded in prison.
Well thanks for solving my doubts.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
download some latest save file from one guy around here, and i cant play brothel scenes or even come in. Anyone has workable one?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Isn't that the scars of summer?
Why would it be? Did it not work in Tina scarlet prison 1.03? I found it in my Tina game it can't be for the scars of summer. A few npc's right of the notepad in the recollection room starts all chain events for brothel I believe. You can play the full chain story. Sorry it's been years haven't tried it, it should work though full recollection room save including the brothel events.

Last edited:

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Why would it be? Did it not work in Tina scarlet prison 1.03? I found it in my Tina game it can't be for the scars of summer. A few npc's right of the notepad in the recollection room starts all chain events for brothel I believe. You can play the full chain story. Sorry it's been years haven't tried it, it should work though full recollection room save including the brothel events.
In scars of summer there was a diary and you could watch the memories with it and in the gallery.

Now I understand, for cecile there is a notepad to play the brothel story in the gallry and there was no specific gallery entry for these scenes.

Now it is clear, but this part " in the notepad on the desk ", I assumed that it is scars of summer with the diary.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
In scars of summer there was a diary and you could watch the memories with it and in the gallery.

Now I understand, for cecile there is a notepad to play the brothel story in the gallry and there was no specific gallery entry for these scenes.

Now it is clear, but this part " in the notepad on the desk ", I assumed that it is scars of summer with the diary.
oh right, I think what I'm referring to was a mistake, it is a diary and on the right side of the diary the ability to replay the brothel scenes in Tina scarlet prison. I mistook the diary for the scene, it is just a hint or something in game. Been a long time since I played Tina or the Summer game lol sorry for the mixup.

Nov 24, 2018
Did this get patched with "touch to win" combat with traditional JRPG combat reserved for special set pieces in latest patches or did I just play this so long ago I just forgor and it was always like that?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes