4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Did this get patched with "touch to win" combat with traditional JRPG combat reserved for special set pieces in latest patches or did I just play this so long ago I just forgor and it was always like that?
This is game is touch to win but the boss and some important battles are normal rpg maker battles.

Nov 24, 2018
This is game is touch to win but the boss and some important battles are normal rpg maker battles.
Yes, I just played it and that's why I asked because I could've sworn it had more "traditional" combat when I played it ages ago. But perhaps I'm just getting senile or mixing it up with other game.
--
I feel like this game and Makina and blurring into each other in my memory. lol

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
the latest version you have, which version of the original game corresponds to?
on dlsite latest version v2.01
Content added
Ver2.00 追加アップデート
基本CG20枚 Hシーン31追加しました!

Reactions: potato134

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
in steam indicated that there is.
Features
Classic RPG experience
Explore a fantasy village and castle
Engaging story
Two playable characters
chapter skip function
Battles can be retried if defeated
Includes exclusive additional content from the 2.0 version

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I cant pass the gate as cecile can u help me out ?
1. go to castle as Cecile
2. right before door to the kitchen there be glowing star which is really hard to see
3. cecile will give her stew to th samurai girl, then go to her little student next door
4. student will take her "food" in excuse to save it for later but in fact she wants to give it to Tina
5. so u need to swich to Tina and go to castle to the girl with axe and pigeon, she give tina stew
6. you give stew to the guard at the gate to south durham
and tada! guard is down and you can use gate to go to south as cecile
i used the path as person above suggested so im not sure if this was fixed or i just didnt noticed that small shining star in the castle, perhaps next person that reads it will give us more insight on this if path is necessity

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
1. go to castle as Cecile
2. right before door to the kitchen there be glowing star which is really hard to see
3. cecile will give her stew to th samurai girl, then go to her little student next door
4. student will take her "food" in excuse to save it for later but in fact she wants to give it to Tina
5. so u need to swich to Tina and go to castle to the girl with axe and pigeon, she give tina stew
6. you give stew to the guard at the gate to south durham
and tada! guard is down and you can use gate to go to south as cecile
i used the path as person above suggested so im not sure if this was fixed or i just didnt noticed that small shining star in the castle, perhaps next person that reads it will give us more insight on this if path is necessity
Well I am the person who explained this, but I don't remember if it was to you or someone else. Remember that you can only do this after the big duel between Tina and Carla (the dark haired samurai). And yes, be sure to notice the little shining star befire entering the left door in the castle's lobby, you need to interact with it before following the steps above.

Reactions: Endomius

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Well I am the person who explained this, but I don't remember if it was to you or someone else. Remember that you can only do this after the big duel between Tina and Carla (the dark haired samurai). And yes, be sure to notice the little shining star befire entering the left door in the castle's lobby, you need to interact with it before following the steps above.
I just searched for a walkthrough, because I knew that there would be one in the forum. :)

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes