4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
There is a tiny bit of optional NTR with the Ehrke's Hidden Story.

What would be nice is if the creator used less disgustingly ugly old bastards, but if the the story is as good as the first game I'll forgive them.
Facts, need some more variation with the male characters.

May 23, 2020
Is this mostly group sex and a different person each time? Or are there lot of scenes with a main antagonist the female characters can fall for?. I like when there is one Ntr man I can focus on to corrupt the girls, but with the images it seems mostly gangbangs.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Is this mostly group sex and a different person each time? Or are there lot of scenes with a main antagonist the female characters can fall for?. I like when there is one Ntr man I can focus on to corrupt the girls, but with the images it seems mostly gangbangs.
It's not really that kind of game this is a female corruption game not NTR focused. Even the minor amount of NTR is just with a side character not the main two.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
you can try Scar of Summers by the same artist if you want a really good ntr, lots of stuff going on the gameplay itself beside the cg scenes on recollection room, there's equal amount of ntr corruption and ntr 'vanilla on different lense' routes. The amount of ntr stuff that happen in game and extra ntr tease with phone is superb.
with that being said though, this game is a good corruption too.

Reactions: KawaiiandOmoshiroi
Jan 4, 2018
How do you get the brothel end? The hint says after cecile gets 100 popularity to talk to receptionsit, then come as tina and talk, but nothing happens? Is popularity referring to the brothel popularity? If so, I've gotten that past 221%, but nothing happens, with tina's side saying 'the party could use a few more guests'.

Jan 4, 2018
How do you get the brothel end? The hint says after cecile gets 100 popularity to talk to receptionsit, then come as tina and talk, but nothing happens? Is popularity referring to the brothel popularity? If so, I've gotten that past 221%, but nothing happens, with tina's side saying 'the party could use a few more guests'.
Never mind, I skipped part of the dialogue where it tells you tina is waiting for cecile in one of the brothel rooms

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes