Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
is this translation or something this game had a english translation for while now dont mind is a good small rpgame
Is this game machine translated??
This is a non-official translation done by someone who used multiple machine-translator's and then edited the translations to 'best fit' the scene/situation/etc.

I have not tried playing the game yet, so can't say whether the translation is decent or not. However it should hopefully be better than a blind machine-translation at least (well, one hopes!)

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
This is a non-official translation done by someone who used multiple machine-translator's and then edited the translations to 'best fit' the scene/situation/etc.

I have not tried playing the game yet, so can't say whether the translation is decent or not. However it should hopefully be better than a blind machine-translation at least (well, one hopes!)
So they edited the "output" without looking at the actual JP text? That's a recipe for mistranslation. The last edited MTL release that i played got noticeable amount of mistranslation so i dunno about this.

Reactions: Golden Vampire

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
So they edited the "output" without looking at the actual JP text? That's a recipe for mistranslation. The last edited MTL release that i played got noticeable amount of mistranslation so i dunno about this.
I'm not far in, but it seems fine, everything so far has made sense in context. Maybe it'll cause problems further in, but I don't think it's a long game, this dev mostly puts out short ones and this looks like another.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Macavity, the translator here.

Sorry for missing this thread until now.

I was actually using Translator++ for this. So it shows the original JP text and gives romanji for it. I definitely had to use it often to check individual words sometimes when none of the machine translations made sense. And there were also many parts where Amelia was crying or talking with her mouth full that required a lot of forensics on the JP text. I added a screenshot to show what it looks like. I'd highly recommend it for translating games. Or just making your own machine translations for personal use. It takes ~5 mins to get a crappy google translate version of a game.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Macavity, the translator here.

Sorry for missing this thread until now.

I was actually using Translator++ for this. So it shows the original JP text and gives romanji for it. I definitely had to use it often to check individual words sometimes when none of the machine translations made sense. And there were also many parts where Amelia was crying or talking with her mouth full that required a lot of forensics on the JP text. I added a screenshot to show what it looks like. I'd highly recommend it for translating games. Or just making your own machine translations for personal use. It takes ~5 mins to get a crappy google translate version of a game.
That's great then. I might play this later on when i have time.

yusuru nemu

Jun 23, 2019
i know this is an old game but help me out
the game doesn't seems to work because it's missing vl gothic font
i copied the gothic font folder in the game folder and now it's missing a bunch of graphic/audio (some others games have the same issues)
anyone know how to fix this?
thanks

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Would be nice if the game was sweet and wholesome and just let you slaughter people and offer their souls to revive the lord to his original glory and then have a sweet honeymoon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Here's a save with best equipment/tons money for anyone who doesn't want to spam autohotkey in the cafe for 45min to get $$$

I haven't progressed the story or unlocked any events yet, so it's a clean start.

Reactions: Izari777

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Could've been a nice game, if only I wasn 't forced to watch rape scenes, every time I get defeated :(

I'll never grasp the "eroticism" of people being violated, I think (and hope).

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes