RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 22, 2018
What is this program the game is asking me to download to play? I've never had an RPGM ask for it before
The RTP? It's a common thing for a lot of RPGM games. You can download it straight from the RPGMaker site.

Also, someone add Futanari to the tags. Sigh...

New girl has a big-ass cock. I closed the game and uninstalled the whole fucking thing after she started describing it ad-nauseam. To each their own I guess. You probably get to enter her dick, if that's your sort of thing.

Reactions: Dremo

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Ok maybe someone can help but every time i've tried to play this it always just gives me error warnings are error warning. Before you say "get the latest version of RPG" YEAH i've got all of them up to date yet it still never loads. when booting up i get "unable to find file graphics/system/window" and i bet you that even if that got fixed another thing would stop me. Anyone know whats going on?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Do I escape when she is asleep?
Escape whenever you want, then go to the room under pool, try bumping into furniture, find a place where you can make bed, take a nap untill afternoon, go to her room and if she is sitting at the desk talk to her.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
i cant seem to find her studying at no time nor can i find the shower scene.what do i need to do after i escape in her home?
To get her shower scene you need to escape at night and crawl back in her.
About punishment scene, make sure you sleep in your bed (not inside her) till afternoon (when map is a little red), go to her room, if she is not studying, try to sleep till next afternoon.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
To get her shower scene you need to escape at night and crawl back in her.
About punishment scene, make sure you sleep in your bed (not inside her) till afternoon (when map is a little red), go to her room, if she is not studying, try to sleep till next afternoon.
in the afternoon it always says shes in the pool and i cant interract with her while there or she simply puts me back in and story goes on.do i need to escape at a specific time?

Last edited:

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
in the afternoon it always says shes in the pool and i cant interract with her while there or she simply puts me back in and story goes on.do i need to escape at a specific time?
I just tried to escape during afternoon (when she asks to entertain her when she's on her bed), and here she is.

Midden

Nov 3, 2018
The music during the night is actually pretty relaxing and cool, anybody know what it is? I can't find any credit or anything for it.
Edit: NVM, didn't even think about looking in the game files duh.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
well chicken if you dont like it how about you make your own vore game so you can have it the way you want
:pouts:
I like the game and was thinking of making an account wherever the dev likes to post in order to thank them and talk about it but you really convinced me to not even bother if such childish behavior is the standard there.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes